Odd leather smell

1. I have evelyne that is L stamped and until now I can smell the leather scent (love it and addicted to it!!) but then I recently purchased this second hand b35 K stamped but has no scent in it. Is this normal? I thought one of the H bags distinct characteristic is the great leather smell that lasts for a long time???...

2. I purchased a T stamp (2015) anemone epsom kelly 32 from a reseller. Gorgeous. Tilll I took it out driving on a sunny day and thought I'd hit a skunk. Sigh.

I thought I was safe with the year and the leather. Now it randomly smells like my kelly was invited to a party that I wasn't.

Took it to Madison, and they were great about emailing Paris to see what my options are. I love the color too much to part with it just yet...

3. T stamp?? I thought that was a safe year! :shocked:

4. Me too!!!

5. My chèvre octogone from 2016 smells like plastic inside. Outside doesn't smell. It is very strong. The same smell is on my Gucci padlock wallet which was more like plastic-firework smock smell. Is this common these days? Not just with H but also Gucci. I never had any of my other birkin or Kelly smell like this, not any type of leather. I don't know what to do The smell is too strong. I did air out but no luck.

6. When in doubt
    Just bring it to the store for assessment

Chanelcc and PJW5813 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice