Nunnla's BEs

Nunnla - this is a great addition to your collection. The leather is beautiful - remind me what you put on it? Your scotchguard tip is definitely one that I will use from now on! So glad to see that it arrived and is LOVED.

I use Wilson's TLC pump spray protectant. They probably don't have stores in UK but you can get it online. What I really like about it is that you just liberally spray it on all leather (or suede surfaces), including the rim around the top of the interior and any leather trim inside around pockets. Although leather and surrounding lining will darken (because it's wet), once it dries, the color returns to normal and it doesn't change the texture. Some protectants do. Spray it once, let it dry 2-3 hours, spray on a second coat, let it dry another 2-3 hours (or overnight). I usually hang mine from doorknobs or loop them over a chair top rung. I spray the interior good first with the scotch guard (it's wet too but dries back to normal). If possible, I turn the bag inside out to spray the lining. Unzip pockets and spray the interior of those too, including the exterior ones. You can get the scotch guard in the laundry aisle of the grocery store. You can get the TLC pump spray in any Wilson's leather store, sometimes on ebay - just do a search. They make a can spray too that's really good but hard to find anymore and a cream w/cleaner version. My favorite is the pump spray. So easy to use. Here's a link to get it online. http://www.wilsonsleather.com/produ...=1835120&cp=2446812.1835416&parentPage=family

Oh, doesn't hurt the hardware either. You can just take a damp cloth and wipe it off - easily removes spots from overspray. Do a double treatment on newly acquired bags and then a single treatment annually thereafter.

BEC white croc Hold Me w/purple lining and gold hardware. The grain on this bag is fabulous. (Poor hubby was recently in the hospital for pneumonia - lost a whole bunch of weight such that his little legs and arms look like twigs. We're like Jack Spratt and his wife - told him I'd be glad to give him a few of the pounds I still have to lose on Weight Watchers but unfortunately, that didn't work. He's doing much better, is eating well and has already gained back 4 pounds).

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 115
  • TPF INterior.jpg
    TPF INterior.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 101
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 104
  • TPF Messenger.jpg
    TPF Messenger.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 130
  • TPF Toting.jpg
    TPF Toting.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 123
Oh that bag is STUNNING!!! I love croc hold mes!

I hope your poor hubs feels better soon. Do you know, that's makes the third person in as many months I have heard of have pneumonia? It seems to be getting more common. It's worrying. He must be very tired as well.

Ron feels much better, thanks. One of the members of our church died this year from pneumonia so I was really, really concerned. He's home and except for wearing out more quickly than usual, needing to put on a few more pounds, is almost back to normal. This was my first croc BE bag. I was really impressed with the embossing. Going to have to try a python one of these days. By the way, Italian customs found my box of lining fabrics for the upcoming BECs. (I've got them staggered between next month and January). Will post as they arrive - first on the list is the red glossy Tote Me Midi with gold hardware and the cardinal print fleece lining.

I am so glad he is on the mend! I hear it's very tiring because your body struggles with getting oxygen into the cells during your recovery.

I keep coming back to look at this croc bag! I like the stamping on this leather. I bet it's quite hardy and i just LOVE the white leather. It's so summery! I also think it's a great winter white.

Nunnla - I'm so glad to hear that Ron is ok. Your posts would not be the same without "The Model". :P

Fantastic news that the linings have been found and that the Red Glossy Tote Me should be on its way to you soon. On the BE Image gallery, there is one that looks like it is in Pearlised Mustard Pebble and it looks great - can't wait to see it in more colours.

By the way, Italian customs found my box of lining fabrics for the upcoming BECs.

It was Saint Anthony who made sure they got found, just like PinkDiamond said!

Soooooooooo glad your husband is doing better, Nunn. Bless his heart. I'll be more than happy to send him some pounds. How many does he need?

Taupe Matte Indulge Me, gold hardware, standard interior configuration and fuchsia lining. Another fabulous e-bay find.

Nunnla - what is this bag like to wear? I never considered this style before but as it ticks most of my boxes - shoulder bag, could be worn messenger and is more north/south in shape, I'm intrigued by it.