Nunnla's BEs

He is a gem. I think I'll just have to keep him, lol. Right now, I've got my elderly mother staying with me (she fell and broke her foot and then developed a huge hematoma over her right hip, which she previously broke). So, I have someone coming in M-F, 10A - 5P. She also keeps the house clean while I work.

You also have the nicest husband ever to do those modelling pics! And the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen!!!!

I mean the sample sale, not my bag. She's found a permanent home in my closet. Glad to see someone got one at the sample sale.

OTE=nunnla;15647755]Hi ... there is still a pebbled luxe red Rock Me Midi ... great price. Now's the time.[/QUOTE]

All of my Hug Me's are the standard size except the pebbled luxe wine, which is the larger one. Here's a picture of the interior of the BEC Cobalt Sheen Hold Me. This was my first one in this style and I didn't know to order the leather backed handles. Still, it looks OK. I treated them heavily with scotchguard and so far, no stains.

thank you!

(your collection is cwazeeee spectacular)

Thank you, girls. I snagged a Nude pebbled luxe WTM Messenger in the sample sale. One more bag to photograph - the petrol pebbled luxe Enchant Me w/brass hardware and beige lining. Contessa ... since you showed me how to "delay production", I BEC'd the following:

Red Glossy Tote Me Midi w/my cardinal lining (that was the winner of my poll) - Marco is waiting for me to get him the lining.

Pebbled Black Luxe Charm Me Midi w/panda lining.

Pebbled White Luxe Treasure Me w/handbag print lining - production in August.

Dark Blue Crash Tote Me Midi w/BE hole motif exterior pockets and ladies w/hats lining - production in late September. Asked Jackie if they could possibly find some gunmetal toned hardware.

PUmpkin Soft Matte Hug Me w/BE hole motif on sides and Paris eiffel tower print (actually called flamingo tres chic) Production in October.

I've asked for some "interesting" customizations on these bags so we'll see how they turn out.

I'll be posting them as they arrive.

Oh, here are the lining "swatches" that go with the above bags.

Attachments

• Black Pandas.jpg
    Black Pandas.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Cardinals.jpg
    Cardinals.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Flamingo Tres Chic.jpg
    Flamingo Tres Chic.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Handbags.jpg
    Handbags.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Paris Spring.jpg
    Paris Spring.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 144
I'm "inagurating" the buttercream Tote Me Midi tomorrow so I'll take a few photos to go along with the front view one. I remember someone asked me to do that. They had that same bag with the gold hardware and also with silver hardware in the sample sale yesterday. Hope those lucky girls are from our group.

I was asked to post a few more pictures of the buttercream pebbled luxe Tote Me Midi so here they are. I'm carrying it for the first time today so had someone at work take a couple modeling photos. Mine is the standard issue with gold hardware. I really LOVE this style and size. Sure hope one or more of you snagged one (they had the silver and gold hardware) in the sample sale.

Attachments

• TPF post.jpg
    TPF post.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 171
  • TPF Toting.JPG
    TPF Toting.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 188
  • TPF Messenger.JPG
    TPF Messenger.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 184
  • TPF Logo.jpg
    TPF Logo.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 144
  • TPF INterior.jpg
    TPF INterior.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 163
Completely even more excited than last night - I grabbed the one with silver hardware.

Nunnla, you have got us all SO excited!

This is such a chic handbag and Nunnla, you look beautiful! :heart:

Thank you for flaming the fires on the Tote Me Midi for us!

Thanks, girls. I'm so glad a couple of you got this bag. You will LOVE it. The thin handles are so comfortable; a great drop. Plus it's got the messenger. Everything fits so well inside and it's not heavy, depending on what you put inside - holds LOTS of stuff. The only thing that would improve it is to opt out of the BE logo patch and substitute the BE holed motif on magnetic closure external pockets centered between the two vertical bands. Interior wise, I'd prefer to have the mobile and PDA atop the back wall zippered pocket and the flat, magnetic flap closure "secret" pocket on the front wall. That's what I did for the red glossy I just BEC'd (with the cardinal lining). I'll be sure to post pix of that bag. But even the standard issue is a pretty nifty bag. One in the dark blue crash with silver hardware and light silver lining would be beautiful too.

Petrol Pebbled Luxe Enchant Me w/beige lining and brass hardware.

Attachments

• TPF Toting.jpg
    TPF Toting.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 173
  • TPF Messenger.jpg
    TPF Messenger.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 173
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 147
  • TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 147
Here's the nude pebbled luxe WTM Messenger I snagged in the recent sale. It's very close to buttercream but has a tad more beige. It's such a great bag. Messengers usually are too small for me but this one has lots of room.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 174
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 179
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 156
  • TPF Modeling.jpg
    TPF Modeling.jpg