Nunnla's BEs

nunla..I love the WTM Messenger..that bag is beautiful..thanks for posting..you look great with it..

Is it light? I find my WTM midi heavy and hardly use it..

WTM Midi in Sunshine Sheen w/gold hardware and dark blue lining (this was a sample sale bag last year, ergo the different lining, which I've never seen before. I really like it). This is really a beautiful bag - one of my favorites, the leather color truly lives up to the "sunshine" name.

:sunshine::drool::faint: WOW! that is my dream bag! That is possibly the most gorgeous bag I've seen in a long time. :sunshine:

nunla..I love the WTM Messenger..that bag is beautiful..thanks for posting..you look great with it..

Is it light? I find my WTM midi heavy and hardly use it..

It's not too heavy ... much lighter than the WTM Midi. I've already done the interior with Scotch Guard and the exterior with TLC. So, she's ready to go and I inaugurated her today.

I just picked up a black crash Love Me Midi for $200 on ebay so I'll be posting pix of that one soon. She's "drying" now (Scotch Guard on interior and TLC on exterior). Actually, I'll also post that one on the thread for great ebay buys.

Dark Gray Glossy Hug Me (standard size) w/silver hardware, standard fuchsia lining.

There's one of these listed on ebay now for a great price if anyone is interested. I think it may be the larger size. I just love my standard size one. If you're looking for one that looks to me to be in excellent condition, check it out. Just do a search for BE and it will come up.

Black Crash Love Me Midi w/silver hardware, fuschia lining. I really like this size.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 141
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 124
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 119
Dark Gray Matte Love Me w/silver hardware, fuschia lining.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 203
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 147
  • TPF INterior.jpg
    TPF INterior.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 136
Black crash Stroke Me w/silver hardware, fuschia lining.

Attachments

• TPF Modeling.jpg
    TPF Modeling.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 124
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 113
  • TPF Handing.jpg
    TPF Handing.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 120
  • TPF Window Front.jpg
    TPF Window Front.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 119
  • TPF Rable Front.jpg
    TPF Rable Front.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 122
BEC Black pebbled black luxe Hold Me w/standard handles, purple lining and silver hardware. (This one's the thick, chewy version we all know and love).

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 128
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 124
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 129
  • TPF Modeling.jpg
    TPF Modeling.jpg