November/December YSL SALES: post ALL news and tips here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Yep, me too. I'm so po'd right now it's not even funny. You guys KNOW how badly I love this color. It pained me to send away the smaller Easy. Now I'm kicking myself in the arse for not being vigilant enough to talk to another SA over the weekend.

True Cosmo...true. I wonder if this bag would be on sale at the YSL boutiques in the near future??

Also, regarding my price adjustment inquiry on my Besace. Manager said they can't do the adjustment since F&F was about a month ago...it's been too long. Plus, they don't have that bag in the store anymore since it was sold out. So I guess I'm keeping my bag but I'm a bit disappointed since I just LOVE bargains. That's life.

^^Yep, me too. I'm so po'd right now it's not even funny. You guys KNOW how badly I love this color. It pained me to send away the smaller Easy. Now I'm kicking myself in the arse for not being vigilant enough to talk to another SA over the weekend.

If you're willing to pay closer to retail, YSL boutiques are having 15% off private night. Not much but better than nothing.

I'm thinking about getting one in black...

Still really really pissed that I missed the road gray. I had a SA holding on to it but didn't send her my cc info fast enough.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.