November/December YSL SALES: post ALL news and tips here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally Melissa. The sales are going to be insane. No one is buying. I was talking to my SA at saks and he said all of his customers are asking when new items will be coming and, and he has to tell them the same thing every time, "We have to sell what we have first, that's why the first markdown is so high." So, expect some bigger price cuts!

Bigger price cuts sound good to me, but I'm so impatient when it comes to a bag...:drool:

besace med. black on Saks.com for $1326.50!
brown croc besaces on NM for $1396.50!
small Easy for presale at Nordstrom Denver in blue and yellow

do you think we can wait for even better markdowns than 30% on these styles?

I'm sure this has been asked before but wanted to get a clarified answer:

Can Saks do a price adjustment if I just got mine about 1.5 wks ago but for $300 more? Does it have to be available online when I talk to my SA? I just checked the saks site and it shows the black besace at regular price again. The Muse II was on sale for 1326.50 though..?

I'm sure this has been asked before but wanted to get a clarified answer:

Can Saks do a price adjustment if I just got mine about 1.5 wks ago but for $300 more? Does it have to be available online when I talk to my SA? I just checked the saks site and it shows the black besace at regular price again. The Muse II was on sale for 1326.50 though..?

I think it depends on the SA or the manager. I got mine right after you (at NM) and the girl who answered the phone said no, but I called my regular SA and he did it for me.

:police: ATTENTION YSL SHOPPERS !!!!!! :police:

I just received this email invite from YSL. Perhaps some of you who have shopped at YSL boutiques received it too. The full-blown boutique sale and online sale probably aren't far behind...

attachment.php

Attachments

• invite.JPG
    invite.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 408
I think it depends on the SA or the manager. I got mine right after you (at NM) and the girl who answered the phone said no, but I called my regular SA and he did it for me.

Eh, I'm going to venture a guess and say no. I'll ask my SA though. I don't know if she'd be willing to do that for me or not since it's back to full price online now and there's no way of proving to her that it was on sale before. Is there??

:police: ATTENTION YSL SHOPPERS !!!!!! :police:

I just received this email invite from YSL. Perhaps some of you who have shopped at YSL boutiques received it too. The full-blown boutique sale and online sale probably aren't far behind...

attachment.php

bummer ... to bad i have to work and can't drive down to chi ... i wan't those tribute peep toes soo bad

i hope they go on sale online

alouette - the Besace in black is still on sale online - don't just look at the page with all the pictures, you have to click on it for details and it will show the sale price in black
good luck with a refund!

Status
Not open for further replies.