Not happy at all with these 2 bags

Hi Annie! I am glad you found the DC store. It is the one inside NM, no? Too bad they are low on stock, but it gives you a little time to dream and plan how you will use your credit. Do keep us posted on what you eventually choose. Best wishes to you and your DH!

The Lindy is a 34 I feel like a plum carrying it in the house and I think the orange is not my color I'm a Irish red head. DH picked out the colors on a recent trip

At least you were SUPER lucky to find both bags you decided to look for in late September. That must be a record:0).

I don´t think you will be able to exchange the bags in DC unless they were bought there. Good luck.

Glad it all worked out. I agree with Lovely.....
It seems as though you decided on an orange SO in September???
DH was very nice!

I read this the other day and was actually worried for you! It really can be awkward when someone tries to do something so nice and it just isn't right for you. Now, I am relieved reading all this. Sounds like after your adventure, you got to spend time with DH AND will ultimately end up with things you will enjoy. Must be a good feeling- Glad it all worked out!