Not happy at all with these 2 bags

Couture Coco said:
I love your advice! :smile: Folks closest to me know never to surprise me with anything because I am horribly set in my ways and too specific in what I like and it makes me seem so ungrateful. :blush::blush::blush:

Yes I agree. We will have a chat when he gets back home again. Not sure where purchased as they were sent to me from our house in Ireland. The 34 is just tooo huge and my coloring with the orange masks me look like a pumpkin. It's the though that counts

I think 34 may be too big, 30 seems a better size. As for the SO, if u don't like the orange color, probably exchange for another color that u like (depends if they have).

I love your advice! :smile: Folks closest to me know never to surprise me with anything because I am horribly set in my ways and too specific in what I like and it makes me seem so ungrateful. :blush::blush::blush:

I am sure that you are not ungrateful... you simply have a defined sense of style which is a good thing. I think we have all been in a similar situation where we appreciate a loved one's thoughtfulness, but the gift itself isn't quite right. In the end, it is from your husband and he just wants you to be happy!Of course, if the gifts were from your mother-in-law, my advice might be a little different... Ha!:roflmfao:

I am sure that you are not ungrateful... you simply have a defined sense of style which is a good thing. I think we have all been in a similar situation where we appreciate a loved one's thoughtfulness, but the gift itself isn't quite right. In the end, it is from your husband and he just wants you to be happy!Of course, if the gifts were from your mother-in-law, my advice might be a little different... Ha!:roflmfao:

Oops! So sorry, Couture Coco, I thought I was responding to Annie. I am so glad you liked my advice though and found it helpful too! Now it is my turn to blush....

The Lindy is a 34 I feel like a plum carrying it in the house and I think the orange is not my color I'm a Irish red head. DH picked out the colors on a recent trip

What a thoughtful husband, but-- Poor guy, so happy to buy you gifts and they don't work. Honey, the plum, I think would be gorgeous with your hair color, but that's just me. I think looking like a plum sounds divine. If you cannot return them, the resale market is good and I hope you can handle your disappointment that way. I feel sorry for you and your husband. Huge disappointment.

At least you were SUPER lucky to find both bags you decided to look for in late September. That must be a record:0).

I don´t think you will be able to exchange the bags in DC unless they were bought there. Good luck.

Hey all: I'm actually considering getting a so kelly and using it messenger bag style. Irish princess: is the strap on your so kelly long enough to be used cross-body/messenger-bag style? Thanks for any thoughts!

funny as this was my scenario 3 weeks ago... DH lovingly bought a TB33 for me ... then i felt that i wanted a business / everyday bag rather than a travel bag FOR NOW... so i secretly returned it but since it was paid with his credit card, the store credit was mailed to him... so its not a big secret anymore and I heard all the rant yesterday on our way to the gym... I just answered back with a smile and with a bit of touching the arm while he drives...
sometimes being girls we are allowed to be fickle minded... or to stick to what we need and what we want, no?

Good luck with your store credit and please do keep us posted on what you will get instead!!! :smile: