Not happy at all with these 2 bags

Hermezzy said:
Hey all: I'm actually considering getting a so kelly and using it messenger bag style. Irish princess: is the strap on your so kelly long enough to be used cross-body/messenger-bag style? Thanks for any thoughts!

I'm not sure I'm a small person so I guess you could

I hope you find exactly what you want. I'm sure your husband will understand. He seems like the type who really wants you to be happy. Otherwise, he wouldn't have gotten you those goodies in the first place.

Not sure we are in DC trying to find the H store. He has the receipts I'm not getting in the middle of him and the credit card lol

The DC store is a bit of a misnomer as the boutique is actually tucked away in a major shopping area in Virginia.

Do let us know if they were snarky or accommodating about the return. I always came there a couple of times a year at exactly the time after H "on high" had decided to clamp down on exchanges so I always got snarkiness. And it was only a scarf.
It's late now and the store is closed so I'm sure you've done your thing. Hopefully you were pleased with the outcome

Inkbluelover said:
Hi, dear what is the color of lindy? It looks like Bois De Rose for me

Yes that is the color and boy what a adventure. DH as most men do would not ask for directions sooooo we got there later than I thought they were not very helpful at all rather taken aback at my request to credit or exchange. The store had no inventory so I wound up keeping the Lindy and getting a credit boutique for the SO K. Poof DH was feeling bad but agreed that orange with Irish red hair does not look well. I decided to keep the Lindy the look on his face was sad poor thing and the SA said. I did nod look like a plum and with my items inside its s large bag but looks better on me carried shoulder. So moral of story this lass will do her own shopping

Yes that is the color and boy what a adventure. DH as most men do would not ask for directions sooooo we got there later than I thought they were not very helpful at all rather taken aback at my request to credit or exchange. The store had no inventory so I wound up keeping the Lindy and getting a credit boutique for the SO K. Poof DH was feeling bad but agreed that orange with Irish red hair does not look well. I decided to keep the Lindy the look on his face was sad poor thing and the SA said. I did nod look like a plum and with my items inside its s large bag but looks better on me carried shoulder. So moral of story this lass will do her own shopping

Oh your poor DH... but it's better to be honest about it rather than not saying anything and never use the bags. I hope you will find something soon for the credit note.

What a shame it is not your size but I am sure the color is beautiful. Bois De Rose is one of my favorite color, wish u could change one in 30 size. Try to ask SA whether they hv stock , Hermes angel might be with you!

Hey all: I'm actually considering getting a so kelly and using it messenger bag style. Irish princess: is the strap on your so kelly long enough to be used cross-body/messenger-bag style? Thanks for any thoughts!
yes the shoulder strap is long enough as a messenger bag if it is size 26.
In fact I even used mine as a etrievebelt!! just imagine buy one bag u can have 2 usage. but for the messenger style u need to punch an extra hole and add some sort of a closure to the other end of the bag.

fashionistaO said:
Yes! Thank you was there for the Festivals des Metiers party last year/year before...

I was just stating that there was no H in DC bcos you mentioned you were driving to H in DC...

I call that area DC not familiar with all the towns etc. and since DH won't ask for directions I just dig back and let him drive