Nordstrom Purchase

You just made my morning lol thank you again!

You’re welcome. As of earlier this week, only managers were working at that location. Not sure if that’s still true. Sarah, one of the managers, is the person I’ve been dealing with since my regular SA hasn’t been able to come back yet. In fact, she shipped me a couple of things this week.

You’re welcome. As of earlier this week, only managers were working at that location. Not sure if that’s still true. Sarah, one of the managers, is the person I’ve been dealing with since my regular SA hasn’t been able to come back yet. In fact, she shipped me a couple of things this week.

I am having such a hard time speaking to someone. They are not answering the phone lol What time would be best to call? I know they just opened at 11.

I absolutely love the onthego bag. I had purchased the mm size, however I received a defective piece. I returned it for an exchange and receive an even more defective bag and also this time it’s a used bag with dust and perfume smell. I’m very disappointed. Anyone have any advise how I can get a decent bag from LV? I don’t li e near a boutique and only shop online.