Nordstrom Purchase

Yes I've done it before. I've ordered from the LV boutique in Nordstrom Seattle, WA and had them ship to me in California.
Thanks for the reply! I ended up calling the Seattle store last week and spoke to the nicest SA. He answered all my questions. Ordered the Iena MM and it just arrived in the store yesterday. Calling today to finalize the purchase!

Thanks for the reply! I ended up calling the Seattle store last week and spoke to the nicest SA. He answered all my questions. Ordered the Iena MM and it just arrived in the store yesterday. Calling today to finalize the purchase!

Do you know if they have since changed the rules on this? I recently called the store in Seattle and the girl told me I have to show the gift cards in person in order to use them to purchase LV. I’m soo disappointed as I really want to purchase the Iena mm as well [emoji22].

Do you know if they have since changed the rules on this? I recently called the store in Seattle and the girl told me I have to show the gift cards in person in order to use them to purchase LV. I’m soo disappointed as I really want to purchase the Iena mm as well [emoji22].
I did not have to show gift cards. I literally completed my purchase on Thursday, my purse arrives tomorrow!

Hiii! Do you have this CA’s contact info?! Client services said this location had an item I’ve been looking for.... thank you so much!