Nordstrom Purchase

I know this is an older post but can you tell me if they still sell LV over the phone at Nordstroms?
Very much so. The store is closed right now (as are all stores in the USA), but I live in NV and have that LV ship me things constantly, all the time. It takes them a little longer b/c stock has to be transferred into their store first and then is shipped to me, but I'm fine with waiting because I get to accumulate points on my Nordstrom charge and I like my SA so much.

Reactions: DrFancyFashion
Very much so. The store is closed right now (as are all stores in the USA), but I live in NV and have that LV ship me things constantly, all the time. It takes them a little longer b/c stock has to be transferred into their store first and then is shipped to me, but I'm fine with waiting because I get to accumulate points on my Nordstrom charge and I like my SA so much.

By any chance do you know if I’d be able to use a Nordstom note towards my LV purchase?

Reactions: Hermezzy
Can the store open already? (jk) I have a note burning a hole in my pocket and I can’t help wanting to buy a bag even though I have no where to go other then the grocery store until May. I like racking up the points on my Nordstrom card.
Oh it is a huge incentive. Nordies has those double points days...even some 10 points days! It is so nice knowing that you get a ton of Nordy notes back if you make a large purchase. And the great customer service is a bonus as well.

Oh it is a huge incentive. Nordies has those double points days...even some 10 points days! It is so nice knowing that you get a ton of Nordy notes back if you make a large purchase. And the great customer service is a bonus as well.
I had a bag being transferred to my Nordies right when this whole shutdown started last month. Needless to say, my SA did not receive my bag before the shut down, so I’ve already paid for a bag that I don’t have yet. So frustrating....but understandable considering the circumstances.

Would they take phone orders if you haven't purchased from LV in a long time? I have a Nordstrom store card and have used it online and in stores, but as for purchasing an LV from the NV store, I am not sure who to call directly.

Does anyone know if I can use my Nordstrom Credit Card to make a purchase at the LV Boutique inside Nordstrom in Downtown Chicago? I’ve tried calling them but no clarification as to if I can or not. Help!
Thank you :smile: