Nordstrom Purchase

Does anyone happen to know if you get double points on LV purchases if you purchase on a day you have double points activated? I’m also looking for a friendly SA at a Nordstrom LV location to find an item for me. Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know if you get double points on LV purchases if you purchase on a day you have double points activated? I’m also looking for a friendly SA at a Nordstrom LV location to find an item for me. Thanks!
I don’t know the answer to your question but I have a great SA who is a personal shopper at the Seattle Nordstrom store. She will respond to Messenger on Facebook. Her name is Peggy Urban and she has helped me a few times in the recent past. You can search her on Facebook.

Hi all, I am looking for a hard to find LV item.. well actually pretty easy to find a Multi Pochette Accessories, but I am looking for a Made in France piece. I have found many through various SA's but all are made in USA. Would you have an SA or personal shopper to share so I can continue on my hunt. Looking for several pieces actually. Any contacts are much appreciated!