**NORDSTROM Price Match Discussion Thread**

Thanks ;) I'm thinking I'll call first, that way I don't waste my time driving all the way to the mall and buying them even if they don't honor the price match :P

Good idea...it might be helpful if you throw in a threat or two, like match the price or I'm not going to shop here anymore type threat.

Hey ya'll.
There is a sweatsuit on the Juicy Couture offical website that is on sale, but they don't have the bottoms in my size. Nordstrom.com has the bottoms in my size (a small) but they arn't on sale.
Will they do a price match? If so, how do I do it?
Thanks!

I figured it out, thanks anyways!
Feel free to delete this thread whenever.
Incase anyone wants to know, you have to place your order by phone. But they will price match. For anyone in Chicago - do it! Nordstrom warehouse is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - so shipping should be quick!
=)

Incase anyone wants to know, you have to place your order by phone.

I think that's only if the item you want is available online and not in the store.

I've actually been able to price match in person. About two months ago I purchased a pair of Cole Haan shoes, but they were out in my size and they had to send them to me from another store. Before the shoes even arrived, i saw them on sale on the CH website. I printed the website page and when the shoes arrived, went back to the store for the price difference. :yes: