Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

^You can place an order and have it shipped to you. If you need an SA in the handbag or shoe dept, I can just give you the names of two awesome ones who don't care about what level you are to do a pre sale.

alliemia: The totes are cute in person and a great price point too! You'll love them!
I might ask you for the names. I am Level 2 (shudder) though.

Right now I need to work on rationalizing the boots to myself. And then figure out what size I am. Stupid cute flat boots messing with me.

Has anyone seen any small accessories for Summer or Fall or in the PreSale? I was wondering about key wallets or small wallets.

My Nords said that store only had 1 bag in the Anniversary sale? I guess the one from the catalog which I didn't like. But he did mention they hadn't received everything yet. So I didn't get a chance to lookie look. I probably shouldn't anyway.

Has anyone seen any small accessories for Summer or Fall or in the PreSale? I was wondering about key wallets or small wallets.

My Nords said that store only had 1 bag in the Anniversary sale? I guess the one from the catalog which I didn't like. But he did mention they hadn't received everything yet. So I didn't get a chance to lookie look. I probably shouldn't anyway.

There is actually two LAMBs in the catalog.

Oh I only saw the tan squarish one. He pointed out that one too and said that's the one they had. I didn't notice another one and he didn't offer any other info except to say their shipment wasn't complete.

Just got home from Nordies and other places. They had three LAMB Bags on display - not getting any myself (i got the Burberry tote in red!)
They had the smallish satchel, a larger tote and one hobo that was smaller than the tote, but only in one color (tan-not official color name of course!)
Here's some crappy cell phone pics of the bags:
IMG00176.jpg IMG00175.jpg IMG00179.jpg IMG00180.jpg IMG00177.jpg

Thanks for posting pics yvonne! What nordies was this?

I'm glad none of them strike my fancy. lol. I won't be getting any. Wow, i can't believe it. I want that burberry tooo! Have any pics of it yvonne? Email me!

^ This was at Cerritos of course!!

I'll send you an email in a few...I'm trying to get some work done.

Here's a pic of the burberry tote (from the Deals section):
http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/nordstroms-anniversary-sale-470467-10.html#post11587030

I love that it has a zipper top.

And you'd be so proud....I pre-ordered the MAC "Look in a Box" set in sweet tease, the fresh cut shadow palette, a lipstick/gloss set with the pinks,
and good God - foundation, primer, powder, and I can't even remember what else. I think I spent over $200!! I'm a convert! :cloud9:

Just got home from Nordies and other places. They had three LAMB Bags on display - not getting any myself (i got the Burberry tote in red!)
They had the smallish satchel, a larger tote and one hobo that was smaller than the tote, but only in one color (tan-not official color name of course!)
Here's some crappy cell phone pics of the bags:
View attachment 822996 View attachment 822997 View attachment 822998 View attachment 822999 View attachment 823000

I love the super soft leather and ordered the grey hobo one :yahoo: