Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2023

I used to get a catalog. assuming that doesn't happen anymore but do they show you a preview at least somewhere? I don't recall being able to see a preview online before.
I have zero status. I only use rewards number. TIA!
It’s still too early for a preview this year, but last year they had a digital catalog and lookbook IIRC.

I am hoping for something more interactive this year, with more outfit suggestions. Something like what you might see at the bottom of the page - the outfits put together by associates.

I am thinking the same thing. I am spending the weekend going through my closets looking for things to consign. Maybe I will realize I have some gaps to fill?

‘I’ve been on a decluttering kick. I had some family visit and the spare bedroom is basically like my walk in closet so I had to clear it out. Unfortunately I got Covid when they visited me. So stuck at home I just continued decluttering while listening to audio books. Two bags trashed and 3 for donation.

Not sure what I'll buy this year except I will buy the Oribe gold lust shampoo/conditioner set and Neubrow if they're offered. I think I have gravitated to maybe fewer but higher quality (at least for me) items than I used to in past years. Would love to find a nice black semi casual blazer this year and a good pair of brown or black loafer type shoes. Will probably also pick up something from Monica Vinader. I'd say my favorite items from last year's sale were the Aquatalia booties, Rag and Bone sneakers and Vince mock neck sweater. Also love my Moccamaster coffee maker.

I received a promotional postcard in the mail reminding me of the NAS dates… and it mentions “Moms’ Night Out”. Is that new? Are they going to have childcare available while I shop???

View attachment 5792667

I actually received the card today as well and did not notice that. Wouldn't that be a nice idea for the shoppers who have children.

I’ve been demoted to Influencer this year as I spent less :lol:

I’ll probably not buy much this sale. Thinking sneakers (hoping they have On Cloud again) and maybe a casual top or two. Hoping they offer some new and different brands to make it exciting.

Looking forward to some sneak peeks, the look book, and all the fabulous things y’all post here that cause me to buy more than I intended! :P