Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2023

I think I have veered towards buying more basic staples at NAS but now I don’t even know if I will do that this year. Some of the things I buy every year during NAS are on sale on the brand’s sites - like Wacoal sports bras and Paula’s Choice BHA liquid exfoliant. And I realized that Olaplex has some kits and offers that are worth checking out.
I remember last year that the Olaplex kit was more expensive than if you bought each item separately. Be sure to price it out!

Yes perks of an Icon but I will buy my own food versus racking up a 15k Nordstrom bill in one year.
Agreed. I hit Icon once (still not sure what happened there haha) and had a very uncomfortable experience at my complimentary spa treatment (the masseuse, uh, rubbed himself against me but I'm trying to pretend it never happened).

Wanted to check out the RSVP page to see what is offered this year, but the link isn't working for me. Anyone else having issues with it?

Agreed. I hit Icon once (still not sure what happened there haha) and had a very uncomfortable experience at my complimentary spa treatment (the masseuse, uh, rubbed himself against me but I'm trying to pretend it never happened).

Wanted to check out the RSVP page to see what is offered this year, but the link isn't working for me. Anyone else having issues with it?
You need to report that. That is awful and he needs to be reported to spare other people the same experience. Yuck.

You need to report that. That is awful and he needs to be reported to spare other people the same experience. Yuck.
I know. I phoned in and left feedback after it happened because it was just gross. Then started doubting myself (never do that — go with your gut when something is off). Not sure anything happened with that.

Would be happy if they offer a nice goodie bag of beauty samples in store this year! :graucho:

I know. I phoned in and left feedback after it happened because it was just gross. Then started doubting myself (never do that — go with your gut when something is off). Not sure anything happened with that.

Would be happy if they offer a nice goodie bag of beauty samples in store this year! :graucho:
Good. Always listen to your gut as it is always right.

Hi Friends!! I am so looking forward to our time together in the coming months. My time with y'all each summer has become one of my favorite summer traditions :hugs:

I too have been demoted. I never spent close to the amount of Ambassador or Icon level but somehow always ended up there. (Maybe cumulative spending without taking into account returns??). Anyways, now they are putting me at the bottom where I actually belong. HOW DARE THEY.

Also - why do they not have free drinks for everyone at NAS? Can you imagine the extra money they would make if we all did our usual damage but with a few cocktails in our system? Yikes.

Hey y'all! Good to see everyone this year. I'm not looking for much. Staples and anything that's ah-may-zing. But this thread is always one of the very best parts! :yahoo:
yes! anything ah-may-zing... and every time someone posts their purchases or wish list or photos, there are suddenly just so many ah-may-zing things that I did not know about. :drool: