Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2023

I’ve been demoted to Influencer this year as I spent less :lol:

I’ll probably not buy much this sale. Thinking sneakers (hoping they have On Cloud again) and maybe a casual top or two. Hoping they offer some new and different brands to make it exciting.

Looking forward to some sneak peeks, the look book, and all the fabulous things y’all post here that cause me to buy more than I intended! :P
I am now sort of happy to be demoted back to influencer because I know I will spend less. I have already been spending less ever since I went back to that status.

I’ll probably not buy much this sale. Thinking sneakers (hoping they have On Cloud again) and maybe a casual top or two. Hoping they offer some new and different brands to make it exciting.

Looking forward to some sneak peeks, the look book, and all the fabulous things y’all post here that cause me to buy more than I intended! :P

I feel like we get better intel here than the look book. Some of the things people post here I tot ignored looking in the look book previews. Then seeing it posted here or modeled here makes me want it.

Not sure what I'll buy this year except I will buy the Oribe gold lust shampoo/conditioner set and Neubrow if they're offered. I think I have gravitated to maybe fewer but higher quality (at least for me) items than I used to in past years. Would love to find a nice black semi casual blazer this year and a good pair of brown or black loafer type shoes. Will probably also pick up something from Monica Vinader. I'd say my favorite items from last year's sale were the Aquatalia booties, Rag and Bone sneakers and Vince mock neck sweater. Also love my Moccamaster coffee maker.
The Moccamaster was definitely the best purchase from last year's sale for me! Highly recommend this machine if anyone was on the fence.

I'm a member of the demoted club, too :smile:

Hello ladies!

Great to see you all. Woooo hooooo! Another year! I am looking forward to the preview. I have to agree I don’t think I’ll purchase much. I’ve been on a Louis Vuitton kick lately. I think I’ll be interested in any Veronica Beard dickies, Barefoot Dreams socks, and candles.

I‘m curious to see what the “must have” item will be this year.

Hello ladies!

Great to see you all. Woooo hooooo! Another year! I am looking forward to the preview. I have to agree I don’t think I’ll purchase much. I’ve been on a Louis Vuitton kick lately. I think I’ll be interested in any Veronica Beard dickies, Barefoot Dreams socks, and candles.

I‘m curious to see what the “must have” item will be this year.
It's fun to guess what the hot item will be (and then SURPRISE — it's some random thing that was on no one's radar). Love this thread!

I always look forward to the annual thread! I love seeing all of the reviews and try-ons! Last year I only purchased an AllSaints Balfern leather jacket...but I had SO much fun watching what everyone else purchased! Not sure if I'll purchase anything this year, I just don't really need anything, and honestly, I could stand to get rid of a lot. I'll have a blast reading the thread each day though!

Hi friends! I hope you are all doing well!

Like many of you, my budget is smaller this year. I'm trying to clean out closets and post stuff on PM to downsize. I did one kid last week, 2 more to go, then me and my husband. He won't get rid of anything.

This year, I would like another color of On Clouds. Maybe white or a neutral. I really love the 2 pair I have and wear them every day. I need a blazer. Undies of course. I really love the Zella stuff I got last year, so I'd like to get a few more pieces of that.

I'm trying to ditch toxins, so I'm hoping there's some Osea sets on sale. Maybe a red light therapy device. Ditching toxins will help decrease your beauty spending at the NAS for sure! LOL!

This will be the first time I’ll be able to shop in person, so I think I’ll be giving that a try, in addition to online.

I already know I’ll be scaling back a lot this year with this sale. I usually get some kind of big family gifts (like the blankets and such) but seems each year the offerings are fewer in that regard.

So in thinking it over, definitely looking to score sneakers (please let there be On Cloud again!) and activewear, and always a couple of sets of Bombas socks. Other than that it will come down to whatever surprises show up that get me excited.