Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

We discussed the Chantelle undies last year. I’m wondering if anyone else is borderline on ordering the regular vs the plus size and has tried both. I didn’t want them to be tight so I always get the plus, but some of mine have stretched out/lost their elasticity (I’m thinking maybe it’s the ones I accidentally put in the dryer instead of hanging to dry) so I’m thinking I might try the regular this year. I usually get hipsters but am going to order some of the high waist briefs this year. I am about sz 18 and when I was comparing them in the store the SA who was the same size said she gets the regular.

I almost bought the MCM tote just before the shutdown began, and then I decided I didn't need it. I wouldn't hesitate if it's something you like. I'm considering the hobo that's also offered during NAS. Anyone have any experience with that one? I have plenty of totes but no hobos.
I bought an MCM drawstring hobo last year (not during the anniversary sale). Grey with black lettering. I love the style although I would say the wide strap on the bag does not really stay up on my shoulder unless I hold onto it or push it way back under my arm. My style came with a fabric cross body strap as well but I didn't like the look of it. I do love the MCM bag. It's a perfect size for me and the quality and durability compete with LV at a better price. I always get compliments whenever I use it. I love the style of this anniversary sale bag too and am trying to decide between the MCM and the Tory Burch hobo.

I also found an Eileen Fisher item on my wishlist increase in price. It was about 60% off when I added it to my wishlist and is now about 30% off. I also had a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes on my husband's list thaw was listed as part of the sale (I cannot remember the discount but it was higher than the usual 30%). Now they are available as regular merchandise at full price. I know this was not done on purpose or with malicious intent, but I am annoyed and disappointed.
What Eileen Fisher item was it, can I ask?
I'm debating on the Eileen Fisher Wool and Cashmere sweater. I'm a real sucker for Eileen Fisher knits and the photos look great for that one, but do I really need a $300 sweater? Retail is $500 so it is 40% off for the NAS, which I thought was standard. I don't remember 60% off for NAS on anything TBH.

I really hope Nordstrom does not rely on the USPS for delivery of NAS items. I ordered 2 items/2 separate shipments on 7/22 and 7/23 and still neither has been delivered. It shows ship by USPS but no real details except arrival at regional facilities. The delivery date keeps getting pushed forward. This could be a nightmare in the making with the likely heavy shipping with the NAS. Even with just a few items the USPS will mess it up.

I really hope Nordstrom does not rely on the USPS for delivery of NAS items. I ordered 2 items/2 separate shipments on 7/22 and 7/23 and still neither has been delivered. It shows ship by USPS but no real details except arrival at regional facilities. The delivery date keeps getting pushed forward. This could be a nightmare in the making with the likely heavy shipping with the NAS. Even with just a few items the USPS will mess it up.

I noticed my recent orders have been shipping via Ontrac and arrive in two days! USPS is a mess right now, between the pandemic and recent changes they’ve been making

Reactions: toujours*chic
This is why I am paying for 2 day delivery. I plan on making one big order Tuesday. Of course some items may come from the manufacturer and not included in it. But Nordstrom is good about replacing items even with something close if it gets lost.

I have two packages stuck at Mail Innovations (in between UPS and USPS) for weeks now. It was five packages, but three made it out of the black void. It's been pretty frustrating, really put a damper any online shopping for the time being.

This is why I am paying for 2 day delivery. I plan on making one big order Tuesday. Of course some items may come from the manufacturer and not included in it. But Nordstrom is good about replacing items even with something close if it gets lost.
Great idea- for large orders, this makes a lot of sense. It is worth the peace of mind.

I always check google shopping on Eileen Fisher items as sales can vary greatly. I have done well with Bloomingdale's; they have had my size when Nordstrom's didn't, and they have had better sale prices at times.

So true. Since Covid, there's a lot of Eileen Fisher on sale on her own site. I paid full price for some $200 pants pre-Covid that went down to around $60 post-covid. It's a tricky brand tho. There are so many EF fans that some things sell out at full price and don't get marked down because they are out of stock.

Ugh, don't get me started on USPS shipping. It's been a nightmare with them. I had one package that was supposed to be delivered on a certain date but only arrived at the local facility that day and then two minutes later it was updated to say they attempted delivery but the place was closed. It never was redelivered so I had to go to the post office to get it. Another package I have was out for delivery but never delivered. Every day for a week it would change and say out for delivery until finally it updated for the first day it was out for delivery to say the tracking hasn't been updated and to check back later. I'll need to go to the post office for that one.

Thankfully, my Nordstrom is still open, so I have had more success shipping my packages there rather than home. Returns to store have been pretty smooth, so I am hoping it will continue to be so with the sale. I did returns by mail for a bit, but a few packages took over two months for refunds, so I will not be doing that again.

I have two packages stuck at Mail Innovations (in between UPS and USPS) for weeks now. It was five packages, but three made it out of the black void. It's been pretty frustrating, really put a damper any online shopping for the time being.
I am glad to hear that there is hope. That is terrible your shipments have been snagged in the mail innovations Mariana Trench for so long. This does not bode well for the NAS onslaught.