Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

So I always find it interesting to compare the anny items to the full price items. Like the Michele watch.

Anny: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/michele-deco-sport-watch-head-bracelet-34mm/5614833
Full price: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/michele-deco-sport-watch-head-bracelet-34mm-x-36mm/4927364

The full price one has a bigger face - not necessarily bad as we all like different watch face sizes depending on our wrists or style. But the full price has a sapphire face and the anny has a mineral face, which is a significant quality difference. I'm hoping to try the full price one on in store and, if my store gets the anny one, compare them. I'll get $60 in notes due to that promotion they were running, which means the price difference would be $100. Would rather get the one I like the most and see if the face material makes a significant quality difference. But its easy to see how they saved money making the anny one in order to offer a "discounted" price.

FYI, I was looking through my wishlist and realized that some items for the sale are already half off (also, many close to it and some above it). I tried to do "sort by percent off" from the preview, but it does not look like it was accurate. So I added a few things with the deeper discounts from my "buy later" list to my "buy now" list.

What is everyone's thoughts on the Karl Lagerfeld Paris line? I have these on my wish list but have never owned this brand. Does this brand run true to size? How is the leather? I'm on the fence about the pearl embellishment and was considering cutting it off because I really like the chelsea boot with the lug heel & I don't know if the pearl thing is too much bling. Also, the price point is good.

1596133387966.png

Last edited:
What is everyone's thoughts on the Karl Lagerfeld Paris line? I have these on my wish list but have never owned this brand. Does this brand run true to size? How is the leather? I'm on the fence about the pearl embellishment and was considering cutting it off because I really like the chelsea boot with the lug heel & I don't know if the pearl thing is too much bling. Also, the price point is good.

View attachment 4804524

Since you don't like the pearl embellishment, would this AGL chelsea boot be more your speed? It's 2x the cost of the KL bootie though:

Reactions: SoCalGal2016
Since you don't like the pearl embellishment, would this AGL chelsea boot be more your speed? It's 2x the cost of the KL bootie though:
Yes...I really like those & you are right - a big price difference for a similar boot!
I own some AGL boots & they fit great but I was hoping to spend a little less. I just don't know the quality of the Karl Lagerfeld Paris brand.

Here is my wishlist! I may only get one Patagonia but I love the better sweaters! I have beauty items and some more shoes/sweaters/home on my maybe list!

I’d love to see everyone else’s “must haves” :smile:

View attachment 4804643View attachment 4804644View attachment 4804641View attachment 4804642

I have now added the diffuser to my wish list :smile:
I never gotten a patagonia before and after hearing much about it here I have decided to get one. I came across patagonia site that has some probably off-season color that's 50% off, just placed my order for the 1/4 zip better sweater in Woolly Blue. Hope I got the right sizing.

Reactions: ssocialitex
I have now added the diffuser to my wish list :smile:
I never gotten a patagonia before and after hearing much about it here I have decided to get one. I came across patagonia site that has some probably off-season color that's 50% off, just placed my order for the 1/4 zip better sweater in Woolly Blue. Hope I got the right sizing.

love it! I’m think that I’m going to get a full zip because the quarter zip discount is not that great, only about 15%

I’m sure you will love yours!

Reactions: *Nikara
I always enjoy the beauty gwp’s during anniversary sale. I have to stock up on skincare anyway, so I generally wait for anniversary sale and buy everything at one time. They’re not on the website yet, but I chatted with Nordstrom and they said beauty gwps would be available to preview starting August 4. Just an FYI for anyone else who is interested!
Thank you! I'm hoping for philosophy products!

Socialite has a brown leopard and a grey snake tees. They were such a popular find last year. I got a green leopard last year and I love it and get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it. If the grey snake was more darker I’d probably get one this year buy it’s too light for me color wise.

Reactions: limom
Socialite has a brown leopard and a grey snake tees. They were such a popular find last year. I got a green leopard last year and I love it and get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it. If the grey snake was more darker I’d probably get one this year buy it’s too light for me color wise.
Oh I love my green leopard from last year too! I will have to check these out!

Has anyone refreshed their wish list since the preview on July 24? When I looked today, one of the sweaters on my wish list is now off the anniversary sale and at regular price (Halogen® Mock Neck Sweater) and one of the booties (Karl Lagerfeld Paris Pola Studded Chelsea Bootie) is still on the anniversary sale and has dropped $10 in price!

What's going on? :annoyed: