Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Yesterday I had a thought... they're encouraging people to wishlist things in advance of the sale. I wonder if they're using that to modify offerings and pricing based on demand? Probably too late to increase/decrease orders for items, though.
I have friends who work in the industry...that's not possible to change prices like that (illegal) and way too late to make orders last minute. I think COVID is just causing bumps in getting ready for the sale. I am so delighted there is preview this year and can get my wish list ready--don't mind the little nits here adn there.

Reactions: rivoli
I've heard great things about Bombas socks from friends and coworkers, though I have not tried them myself. I've bought quite a few Skechers ones that have worked well for me, though depending on the shoe style like slip ons, sometimes the socks show a bit. The Skechers ones I bought from Costco: https://www.costco.com/skechers-ladies'-no-show-liner-sock,-8-pair.product.100480001.html
I love my Bombas. Best socks along with BFD

that’s good to hear I might add them to my list. I‘ve wondered how good they are they look so cute online but never took the the plunge on them I feel like 10-13 a pair is a bit pricey for socks.

I've heard great things about Bombas socks from friends and coworkers, though I have not tried them myself. I've bought quite a few Skechers ones that have worked well for me, though depending on the shoe style like slip ons, sometimes the socks show a bit. The Skechers ones I bought from Costco: https://www.costco.com/skechers-ladies'-no-show-liner-sock,-8-pair.product.100480001.html
I love my Bombas. Best socks along with BFD
Love Bombas and plan to buy some during the sale.

Reactions: pixiejenna
Hi everyone! Do any of you have a good recommendation for no-show socks? It doesn't matter if they are in the sale or not. I've bought numerous pair and they always end up slipping off my heel. I wear a size 8 so pretty average I think. I appreciate your help. I always enjoy all of your recommendations every year! Happy shopping!
Discovered these a year ago and have since gone back and bought more. They’re perfect.

https://www.target.com/p/peds-women...-gray-heather-blue-radiance-5-10/-/A-51855737

I also found an Eileen Fisher item on my wishlist increase in price. It was about 60% off when I added it to my wishlist and is now about 30% off. I also had a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes on my husband's list thaw was listed as part of the sale (I cannot remember the discount but it was higher than the usual 30%). Now they are available as regular merchandise at full price. I know this was not done on purpose or with malicious intent, but I am annoyed and disappointed.

I also found an Eileen Fisher item on my wishlist increase in price. It was about 60% off when I added it to my wishlist and is now about 30% off.
I always check google shopping on Eileen Fisher items as sales can vary greatly. I have done well with Bloomingdale's; they have had my size when Nordstrom's didn't, and they have had better sale prices at times.

Reactions: limom and jennlt
Any suggestions for a Men’s good quality leather jacket? My husband is ready for a new one. He is 6’1, has broad shoulders and usually wears a Large. Prefer if it was not a bomber jacket style, but I don’t even know what is classic vs. trendy these days.
Thank you!

Does anyone have feedback on the MCM reversible tote? I wanted one a couple of years ago and didn’t buy. I have kind of always regretted it. Do you have one? Is it good quality? Etc

Thank you!

I’ve had mine for a few years. I LOVE it. I got them to price match it and had a couple hundred in notes so it was a great deal. I have all sorts of bars and will say I use this one the most. I bought an acrylic bottom for it so it would hold its shape. I can carry a lot in it and it looks as new today as the first day I bought it. I’d love to invest in a black one next.