Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Has anyone refreshed their wish list since the preview on July 24? When I looked today, one of the sweaters on my wish list is now off the anniversary sale and at regular price (Halogen® Mock Neck Sweater) and one of the booties (Karl Lagerfeld Paris Pola Studded Chelsea Bootie) is still on the anniversary sale and has dropped $10 in price!

What's going on? :annoyed:

I had that sweater, too! I thought it was odd that it would be taken out of the sale. A few other items on my list dropped lower in percentage like your booties.

Reactions: SoCalGal2016
I looked at my list and felt like it was smaller but I don’t really remember what I had on it to begin with I was adding tons of stuff because I know most of it will be sold out by the time I get to shop.

Has anyone refreshed their wish list since the preview on July 24? When I looked today, one of the sweaters on my wish list is now off the anniversary sale and at regular price (Halogen® Mock Neck Sweater) and one of the booties (Karl Lagerfeld Paris Pola Studded Chelsea Bootie) is still on the anniversary sale and has dropped $10 in price!

I noticed some things reduced in price (yay!) I’m sure that are just working out the kinks for when the sale goes live for Icons

Reactions: limom

I noticed! The Eileen Fisher ankle pants have gone UP in price since I put them on my wish list. Not happy.

I check the items count on the women's items a few times a day, and it has gone up steadily. However, when I sort newest items first, it does not do a good job. So I am having to go through the pages again to see if anything new pops up that I might like. I added a few MAC kits, some sweaters, and Nike clothes.

I check the items count on the women's items a few times a day, and it has gone up steadily. However, when I sort newest items first, it does not do a good job. So I am having to go through the pages again to see if anything new pops up that I might like. I added a few MAC kits, some sweaters, and Nike clothes.
I do the same thing :smile: and I also noticed if you sort by “newest” all the stuff added isn’t always at the top. I’m assuming the things they add to the sale are thing they normally carry so they aren’t considered “new”. But I’m ok sorting through everything, it’s fun for me

Hi everyone! Do any of you have a good recommendation for no-show socks? It doesn't matter if they are in the sale or not. I've bought numerous pair and they always end up slipping off my heel. I wear a size 8 so pretty average I think. I appreciate your help. I always enjoy all of your recommendations every year! Happy shopping!

Hi everyone! Do any of you have a good recommendation for no-show socks? It doesn't matter if they are in the sale or not. I've bought numerous pair and they always end up slipping off my heel. I wear a size 8 so pretty average I think. I appreciate your help. I always enjoy all of your recommendations every year! Happy shopping!

I've heard great things about Bombas socks from friends and coworkers, though I have not tried them myself. I've bought quite a few Skechers ones that have worked well for me, though depending on the shoe style like slip ons, sometimes the socks show a bit. The Skechers ones I bought from Costco: https://www.costco.com/skechers-ladies'-no-show-liner-sock,-8-pair.product.100480001.html

Yesterday I had a thought... they're encouraging people to wishlist things in advance of the sale. I wonder if they're using that to modify offerings and pricing based on demand? Probably too late to increase/decrease orders for items, though.

Reactions: scivolare

Stance! They have the best no shows that don’t slip

Reactions: VancouverLady

I have changes it a few times. I have notice an item or two move around, like one of the sweaters i had in the list went on sale early and some of the Nordstrom PJ"s changed price but nothing big in the items i had on my list.

I heard that Icons got a gift? Did any of you that are Icons get one and if so when?

EDIT: I called CS and talked to two people and they had no idea what the person that mentioned it was talking about. Hmm.

Last edited:
I do the same thing :smile: and I also noticed if you sort by “newest” all the stuff added isn’t always at the top. I’m assuming the things they add to the sale are thing they normally carry so they aren’t considered “new”. But I’m ok sorting through everything, it’s fun for me
I think with COVID stuff that normally is smoother is tougher this year--I believe product is still arriving and maybe things are slower with shipping from suppliers because shipping all over is rough!