Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

IIRC last year the first day icon shoppers got a gift bag with a wine bottle opener or something like that in it. Maybe they are doing something similar this year.
This person got it in the mail and I am only shopping online this year.

I definitely did not receive a gift last year as an Icon member who shopped in store. Though I did get a bar set during the holiday party two years ago. Other than that, no other gift perks. I wonder if it depends on the store.

Does anyone know when that big gwp is available? Is it the first day of presale shopping or the first day of the actual sale? I miss out every year because I never think about it until it's too late.

I’ve had mine for a few years. I LOVE it. I got them to price match it and had a couple hundred in notes so it was a great deal. I have all sorts of bars and will say I use this one the most. I bought an acrylic bottom for it so it would hold its shape. I can carry a lot in it and it looks as new today as the first day I bought it. I’d love to invest in a black one next.
I almost bought the MCM tote just before the shutdown began, and then I decided I didn't need it. I wouldn't hesitate if it's something you like. I'm considering the hobo that's also offered during NAS. Anyone have any experience with that one? I have plenty of totes but no hobos.

I can't wait for people to start shopping. I love seeing everyone's pictures and opinions on pieces.

I'm dreading returns this year. Last year I bought a pair of Lucky booties that were shipped directly from Lucky. I sent them back with the return label that came with them (I can't remember if it was to Lucky or Nordstrom) and a few months later they hadn't been credited. I called Nordstrom and they issued the refund no problem, but I'm really bad at keeping track of that. Had I not ordered them later in the sale I might not have noticed.

Reactions: pixiejenna
I'm really bad at keeping track of that.
I make a Google Sheet for the sale to help with this. It helps me keep track of what I want, when I bought it, when it shipped, and what I returned and when.
I'm not much of a returner usually, but I definitely want to avoid a lot of returns this year, as I think it will be a very slow process with all the Covid delays.

Reactions: scivolare