non-tokidoki *gasp* lesportsac stuff?

:tup: cute bag... i am so sad that LeSportsac discontinued the style. i saw that print at the dfs at sfo... do know what kind of limited edition it is? there's no where online where i can find any info on limited editions.

like d1000....i like the "molly" style very much. Here is the picture of my Molly in Sweetie Pie print which is limited edition..........

http://peimunandkendra.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-new-bags.html

Speaking of non-toki lesportsac, A salesperson at Lord and Taylor told me that Stella McCartney is definitely doing the next lesportsac designer collab. She said that the lesportsac rep. had confirmed it. I love Stella's bags, so that would be cool.

002.jpg

Have anyone saw this print of LSS bags on the shelves? Like it so much but cannot found one....so sad

i've seen Hula occasionally at Marshalls, and sometimes at the outlet stores.

Anybody here have a poppy? that's the tote with the open outside pockets. i sort of like it, but wonder how it looks when you carry it.

I just got a Charlie in Bunnyville. i love love love it. i also have a hobo in Kiss that I use most of the time. I have a Lego Duplo pirate purse dangle on it, it looks really cute. my daughter hates it!

i just bought a poppy for my friend. i think it will work great as a small baby bag. i told my friend that the 6 outside pockets will be good for bottles. :P

i've seen Hula occasionally at Marshalls, and sometimes at the outlet stores.

Anybody here have a poppy? that's the tote with the open outside pockets. i sort of like it, but wonder how it looks when you carry it.

I just got a Charlie in Bunnyville. i love love love it. i also have a hobo in Kiss that I use most of the time. I have a Lego Duplo pirate purse dangle on it, it looks really cute. my daughter hates it!

Hi d1000,

yes...poppy is great as a baby bag.

Fyi, molly still available here (Malaysia) in the new print like Haus, Bewilder and etc.... even though it's not available at LSS.com

really? that is so unfair!!! :crybaby:i was at the outlet last week and they only have a black and a navy one left. i am going to Hong Kong in July, hopefully, I can find it there.

Hi d1000,

yes...poppy is great as a baby bag.

Fyi, molly still available here (Malaysia) in the new print like Haus, Bewilder and etc.... even though it's not available at LSS.com