non-tokidoki *gasp* lesportsac stuff?

My favorite non-toki prints are Rex (I'm a dog lover), Bunnyville, and the Anders Wenngren line. I only have a few (in my sig). I really like how they come with little cosmetics bags...if only a Caramella came with every Toki bag! ;)

I really like how they come with little cosmetics bags...if only a Caramella came with every Toki bag! ;)

i agree! i'm a sucker for little bags/pouches/wristlets, but i can't get myself to pay $68+tax for a caramella. i love bunnyville but i have the lottie already, so i'm thinking of getting something in the amped print soon. i don't really like the current prints though...does anyone know when they're going to come out with new prints?

The only print I really like right now is the downtown print. I might get something in that one.

I'm hoping they will change the prints when they put up the Stella McCartney stuff.

i love bunnyville, i also like happiness, macrame, and bags. i saw amped in the store, and was a bit disappointed. i had thought i liked it on the website, but in real life, it didn't look as good to me. i wish there was some sort of print archive online, kind of like what they have on the vera bradley website.

i'm waiting to get a Nellie that i bought on ebay. hopefully, i'll get it tomorrow. i like that style.

But that boutique nylon is soooo soft! Tempting. But not gonna buy, due to the price...for that price they should have done a leather edging, not some sticky vinyl-like patent-looking substance.

I was not all that crazy about the boutique stuff until I saw them in TJ Maxx yesterday...and I fell in love with the Kennedy bag in Cityscape. I don't think the picture on the LSS website did it justice at all...it's much bigger and classier looking than I expected. The nylon feels soft and luxurious. I agree that patent leather would have been nicer, but I kinda like the shiny look of whatever is on there now. And while the keychains are a bit flimsy, I think they're cute! The whole look is very urban-chic, and I had to get the bag in honor of my upcoming move to Philadelphia. All things considered, I wouldn't have paid full price for it, but the Kennedy bag was only $80 on clearance (retail $198).

They also had medium Garbo bags for $64 and large ones for $72 at my TJ Maxx, so now's the time to check them out if you're interested.

I was not all that crazy about the boutique stuff until I saw them in TJ Maxx yesterday...and I fell in love with the Kennedy bag in Cityscape. I don't think the picture on the LSS website did it justice at all...it's much bigger and classier looking than I expected. The nylon feels soft and luxurious. I agree that patent leather would have been nicer, but I kinda like the shiny look of whatever is on there now. And while the keychains are a bit flimsy, I think they're cute! The whole look is very urban-chic, and I had to get the bag in honor of my upcoming move to Philadelphia. All things considered, I wouldn't have paid full price for it, but the Kennedy bag was only $80 on clearance (retail $198).

They also had medium Garbo bags for $64 and large ones for $72 at my TJ Maxx, so now's the time to check them out if you're interested.

Yes I got one from ebay and paid less than TJMaxx prices! I love the nylon but loathe the patent. It's not patent leather it's PVC and cracked at the corner the 2nd time I used it. I love the patent charms the most, they're silly and cute!