non-tokidoki *gasp* lesportsac stuff?

yeah, most of the OC bags are plain....some have a floral print or a single rose like coco rose....the only one that i really liked enough to buy was the comix catcher...it has an OC comic print all over it and is in color...but some comix catchers are completely plain (ie plain grey/black...yuk but thats for guys)...even the comic print is a bag for guys or gurls...but i have had complements from both! (i also got it at a steep discount! ;)) if it wasn't for the comic print, i would not have gotten it. it just stands out so much! i ain't a plain-jane anymore!!:yahoo:

i use a lot of the lesportsac bags on a daily basis. i got a lot of them at the lesportsac sample sale (no tokis, unfortunately). tribeca, nolita totes and some of the camera bags. i highly recommend the weekender bags (i use medium but small, large and xtra large are also available. they are durable and easy to wash-- just throw them in the machine!

I love my Alice in Wonderland everyday bag. I work as a greeting card merchandiser and put my bag in a shopping cart so I don't use my Toki's while working. The bag is perfect because it has all the compartments I need to organize my work stuff in and it is kind of cute.

I also just ordered a makeup pouch in the adorable Enchanted Print and also I have one in Bunnyville.

I have a L.A.M.B. from the first season which I love, especially because I got it for $15 at Macy's!! I have quite a few LSS bags, but I want to sell them because I don't use them anymore.

The only one that I really use is my deluxe everyday bag in this print that has the NYC subway lines on it. Its become my "concert" bag because I can hide my camera in the back compartment, and it fits all of my stuff (if I bring a hoodie, I shove it inside) and it can become a messenger, which is great for when I'm in a general admission show where everyone is on top of each other 'cause they want to get close because I don't have to worry about keeping it on my shoulder.

I was in Seattle about a month ago and they had quite a few garment bags and weekenders. Some were like 50 to 75% off I know they had the alien print in a garment bag and the print they had a lot of in the weekenders was the nicola (which is a really pretty pink and blue paisley.) It was awesome to finally go to an outlet in person. I didn't buy anything toki. I was really impressed at how gorgeous some of the reg. LSS we're so I got 2 demi tasse bags (size of dolce), in the nicola and enchanted (last one). I gave the enchanted to a friend. Enchanted is a really cool print as well as the ink. So call Seattle and see what they have.

Yay! Non-tokidoki! I'm moving away from that now because I really want a bag that I can bring to an office (hopefully where I will be interning) and I don't really like solids so I bought the Lesportsac Boutique bags that are on their website. I got the black one in a Large Garbo! They look so sweet!

But in lieu of Tokidoki, I bought some Fafiness bags, too! I prefer carrying that out because I'm not worried about getting that dirty. And I love the sparkly straps. I love how the material never gets yucky!

Which print did you get? I really want to see the Vandal print in person but I don't have any LeSportsac store in my area. :sad:

Yay! Non-tokidoki! I'm moving away from that now because I really want a bag that I can bring to an office (hopefully where I will be interning) and I don't really like solids so I bought the Lesportsac Boutique bags that are on their website. I got the black one in a Large Garbo! They look so sweet!

But in lieu of Tokidoki, I bought some Fafiness bags, too! I prefer carrying that out because I'm not worried about getting that dirty. And I love the sparkly straps. I love how the material never gets yucky!