NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

I need a little advice... I'm thinking about possibly making the trip to AC this weekend. My local outlet is Woodbury, so I'm used to insanity LOL, but my question is would it be completely stupid to go on Saturday morning when they open? I'd be coming from LBI, so I'd have to take the parkway. Just wondering if the traffic southbound will already be horrible for that area? TIA for any help!

I need a little advice... I'm thinking about possibly making the trip to AC this weekend. My local outlet is Woodbury, so I'm used to insanity LOL, but my question is would it be completely stupid to go on Saturday morning when they open? I'd be coming from LBI, so I'd have to take the parkway. Just wondering if the traffic southbound will already be horrible for that area? TIA for any help!

well I guess I will see you there - I will be there at 9am with bells on :smile: I dont like crowds and after 10 FORGET IT
It is best to go at 9am IMO.

PPl in this area tend to leave for the shore on Fri afternoons - so IMO I think it will be safe - I leave my house at 8 and I am parking at 9am ;)

Let me know if you are going - would love to say hello ;)

Everytime I go on the weekend its not that busy around 10. I think I am going Saturday. I will probably leave my house around 9 though getting me there about 10. I really only find there is traffic on the parkway for people going to the beach between the Toms River exits and the LBI exits on the parkway.

Everytime I go on the weekend its not that busy around 10. I think I am going Saturday. I will probably leave my house around 9 though getting me there about 10. I really only find there is traffic on the parkway for people going to the beach between the Toms River exits and the LBI exits on the parkway.

well - I might see you there - I only have to take the AC Expressway -

Thanks so much ladies! The parking situation was my next question, so I'm all set haha... if I do go I'll more than likely be carrying my large rose patent Zoe. Probably won't make up my mind til I'm down there Friday :smile:

I was thinking the same thing. If I go, most likely Ill be in pajama pants and a tank top, little make up, and glasses.

Well - I have a charge hold that I have to get so - I will be there at 9am - if you see a tall light skinned gal with very curly hair and glasses (oh heck might have my contacts on) that be ME ;) think I will have my black stain and gold wristlet -

anyone see this bag in NJ outlets

!BWw6Pog!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBKY8HI0R3Q~~_12.JPG