NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

which one is the shoulder bag? I want the one with the kisslock in the middle, but I may be able to settle for the shoulder bag if the price is right.

Donna remember to wait a little before using, you dont want a repeat of the leah. lol.

Yea I hear ya! I specifically asked about a PA today and she said within 14 days/NWT, so Im holding out on using the sand Parker I got today.

Yes, Jackson has Parkers! I got a sand shoulder bag, they also had the shoulder bag in orchid, a smaller shoulder bag in mushroom (nothing else in mushroom yet - I asked!), and the kisslock satchels in sand and I think pink (I believe it was lighter than the orchid), some in a khaki/gold sig too. Still lots of Zoes, still Bonnie stuff, lots of Penolope wristlets. This was one of the most boutique-heavy stocks that Ive seen at Jackson.

I need to get back there! I want to go tonight but I think I will need to wait til tomorrow! I have the Bonnie satchel in the gold lurex sig & I LOVE It!

I need to get back there! I want to go tonight but I think I will need to wait til tomorrow! I have the Bonnie satchel in the gold lurex sig & I LOVE It!

I just got back from Jackson - OMG I got a FAWN Large Zoe:yahoo:
I got a Parker Shoulder bag in violet

They had the parker lurex with the chain

parker wristles are 20.00

I did not see the bonnie satchel in the lurex

I just got back from Jackson - OMG I got a FAWN Large Zoe:yahoo:
I got a Parker Shoulder bag in violet

They had the parker lurex with the chain

parker wristles are 20.00

I did not see the bonnie satchel in the lurex

I ALMOST bought a large fawn Zoe when I wound up with my medium green patent one - its a gorgeous bag. And now that I have the sand Parker, it worked out better. Where were the Parker wristlets - either I didnt see them, or they just put them out. $20 is good!! I saw the Parker lurex ones too - adorable! Congrats on your purchases.

I ALMOST bought a large fawn Zoe when I wound up with my medium green patent one - its a gorgeous bag. And now that I have the sand Parker, it worked out better. Where were the Parker wristlets - either I didnt see them, or they just put them out. $20 is good!! I saw the Parker lurex ones too - adorable! Congrats on your purchases.

they had TONS of the wristles and in different colors - not parker - sorry MADISON - they were near the back wall on a stand