NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

Spy pic's from AC today. Deletes are 50% off. Clearance was 50+20. Only fpd in clearance were1 Kristen spectator in Parchment and 3 Madeline East/West Lizard in Blue.

33e1cc.jpg

cded4f.jpg
Thnks neighbor

Thank you very much for the advice ladies :smile:

I would never give Woodbury a miss but thought I might supplement it with a trip to NJ!

Alternatively, is Liberty Village, Jackson Premium or Jersey Shore any better? I can catch a bus from the Port Authority to any of these....
Jersey Shore is in my opinion a GREAT store and has a Men's store as well. There's a SA named Suzanne there. She's 50ish, tall, thin and has long red hair. If she's there, ask her to show you the 'secret closet'. For some reason if they only get 1 or 2 of an item they don't put it out. The closet usually has all deletes.

Jackson is VERY hit or miss. Sometimes there's tons of great things and other times it's a barren wasteland. My best score there was a Hugo Guinness utility tote I paid right around $100 for

I've only been to Flemington once or twice and I was underwhelmed.

Jersey Shore is in my opinion a GREAT store and has a Men's store as well. There's a SA named Suzanne there. She's 50ish, tall, thin and has long red hair. If she's there, ask her to show you the 'secret closet'. For some reason if they only get 1 or 2 of an item they don't put it out. The closet usually has all deletes.

Jackson is VERY hit or miss. Sometimes there's tons of great things and other times it's a barren wasteland. My best score there was a Hugo Guinness utility tote I paid right around $100 for

I've only been to Flemington once or twice and I was underwhelmed.
Thank you very much for the advice Zuggy! I guess Jersey Shore it is. I noticed it had quite a few more stores that I usually visit! I will keep an eye out for Suzanne and will be site to ask to see the secret closet :smile:

Thank you so much for the advice!