~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

Waiting to see your update here, hop over as soon as i saw your Kelly.....still drooling......

Thank you Coffee or Tea! Finally got a chance to do the update!

Your collection is wonderful! Including some beautiful accessory pieces from Hermes!

Thank you beckkibee, I hope your H journey is just as successful.

Your collection is AMAZING! You have impeccable taste! And now you have a new Kelly to add to your thread!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

HermesNewbie, thank you so much! I can say my taste has changed as I've gotten older, but I still hold on to my Coach bags! :biggrin:

I can't even begin to describe my excitement of finally obtaining my HG purse. I'm so happy to share my new Kelly 35 in Etain!

Attachments

• DSC02127.JPG
    DSC02127.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC02098.JPG
    DSC02098.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,109
Nico you have such a lovely collection and so varied!! You have an exquisite taste. BRAVO!! Get out of the ban island so I can keep coming back here to see your great new additions!!;)

Poohbag my friend! You won't be disappointed, I have a few more updates to add to my collection thread. My closest is a bit of a disaster, so you are more than welcomed to try and raid it. :biggrin: :hugs: As long as I can raid yours too! You have so much fun stuff especially with your Chanel rtw pieces! TDF![/QUOTE]

Nico you are much too kind! What I have in my closet does not even come close to the treasures in yours! I still have a lot of work to do as I learn to refine my collection! Your latest additions are simply TDF! When I'm ready, I'd love to dive into the world of H some day! I'm afraid it's a slippery slope like what Chanel is doing to me, but my wallet is not fat enough! I hope you will continue to grow your collection so I can keep admiring your gorgeous pieces!

Been meaning to update this, but got sidetracked!

I didn't realize how many bracelets I had collected this year, but I guess I really love Hermes enamels. I think they are the perfect little accessory to add some pattern or colour to an outfit. I'm not really one for fancy jewelry so these are as close as it's going to get for me!

View attachment 2250730

Next is a picture of all my Hermes scarves I've collected. My DH thinks it's a bit "old lady" like of me, but I really love all the detail that goes into the silks. For me this is like wearing a bit of art with my outfit.
View attachment 2250736

Lastly shoes! I've never been one to really care about designer shoes until I started looking for a pair to wear to my wedding. Well I never found them, but I did end up with a few others!

View attachment 2250746

Love everything (as always).. but wanted to ask particularly about your shoes - are the red batignolles or pigalles? and are the leopard pigalles or decollete 554s :graucho:

Congrats on your new red chanel and kelly... the kelly is my UHG too :smile: Enjoy in good health

ooops... it's a Kelly... sorry :blossom:

You're so sweet MaryJoe! I know they both look super similar, I appreciate the kind words regardless. :smile:

Wow! You have a great collection, enjoyed reading your handbag journey, enjoy them all in good health! :smile:

LVmyotherbaby, thank you so much! Glad I could share with you.

wow! great collection

Thank you abby_a for taking the time to look through it all.

Nico you have such a lovely collection and so varied!! You have an exquisite taste. BRAVO!! Get out of the ban island so I can keep coming back here to see your great new additions!!;)

Maye, thank you so much! I think I will be on ban island for some time, after getting my Kelly I really don't feel the want for another bag. I'm going to take some time to figure out which ones I use the most and probably edit down my collection.

Nico you are much too kind! What I have in my closet does not even come close to the treasures in yours! I still have a lot of work to do as I learn to refine my collection! Your latest additions are simply TDF! When I'm ready, I'd love to dive into the world of H some day! I'm afraid it's a slippery slope like what Chanel is doing to me, but my wallet is not fat enough! I hope you will continue to grow your collection so I can keep admiring your gorgeous pieces!

I'm still learning too Poohbag! H is definitely a slippery slope, but when you're ready it will be waiting for you and I will be here to cheer you on! :biggrin: My collection may grow, but at a slower pace. I am going to carefully review what I'm using the most and probably get rid of the ones taking up space.

Love everything (as always).. but wanted to ask particularly about your shoes - are the red batignolles or pigalles? and are the leopard pigalles or decollete 554s :graucho:

Congrats on your new red chanel and kelly... the kelly is my UHG too :smile: Enjoy in good health

mf19, thank you!! Yes you've got a good eye, the red patents are batignolles and the leopard ones are decollete 554s.

Gorgeous collection you have there Nico! And congratulations again on finding your HG!
May I ask about the Chanel red lambskin Jumbo you have. Is it with silver or matte gold hw and is it from recent collection please? It's TDF!

Gorgeous collection you have there Nico! And congratulations again on finding your HG!
May I ask about the Chanel red lambskin Jumbo you have. Is it with silver or matte gold hw and is it from recent collection please? It's TDF!

Thank you cr1stalangel! I'm glad I could share it with you.

The red jumbo is the matte gold hw from spring/summer collection 2013. There might be some left in the stores still.

OMG!!! What a bags!!! And my hubby even dares to say that we need another house for all the purses and shoes:smile:) he needs to see this real fashionistas collections!!!! Your Kelly is amazing!!! Love it!!!!

PikulinaKrasova, you are too funny! Hopefully you hubby gets the hint! :graucho:

so in love with your collection! :heart:

Thank you anielka!:hugs: