~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

Congratulations on your stunning new editions. I am drooling, the bag color is so rich and luxurious . Oh and the shoes are amazing. So, I will officially drop out of all handbag purchases for a year and work toward an H.
Would you mind sharing what is the best way to cultivate a relationship with an H SA?

Thanks in advance for any intel you can share.

Use your wonderful purchases in good health and happy 2015! I too enjoy your interesting thread. Best SB

Ahh my collection is quite humble compared to some other ladies here, but thank you for your kind compliment.

I have been gravitating lately to hands free bags for everyday errands, often reaching for my Eva or WoC.
For work it's slightly larger bags like my Kelly or SC PM.
Social outings I stick to my Chanel Reissue or Classic flap.

As for editing, I've done quite a bit and still in the process of doing so. So here's my thought process for editing in a few steps:

1. take the time to get to know your bag - take it out, use it, get to know what you love or hate about it, is it functional?

2. are you wearing the bag or is it wearing you - sometimes we buy things that look beautiful in the shop, but in reality they aren't really suited for our lifestyle or fashion sense

3. does it sit in your closet collecting dust - I always think about price per use, if it's been a year and I've used the bag once, it's time for it to go. Of course there might be an exception to the rule such as an evening clutch, just don't have 5 evening clutches collecting dust. ;)

4. does it hold sentimental value - there are about 2 -3 bags I own that I know I will never let go. One of them is my Chanel clutch I used at my wedding, even though I might not have an event to wear it, the memory attached is too strong.

5. do I have multiples of the same bag - look at your collection in it's entirety and try to create sub groups. You'll see a pattern forming and determine which of the sub group you use the least. This will be the one to get rid of.

6. the first one is hardest to let go - after that it becomes easy. :biggrin:

Hope that helps!!

Hi Nico_79, this is really helpful. Thank you, I appreciate it! :flowers:

Lovely collection...I love every single bag you have, my taste exactly! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Lorebunde! I'm glad you enjoyed the thread. :smile:

Congratulations on your stunning new editions. I am drooling, the bag color is so rich and luxurious . Oh and the shoes are amazing. So, I will officially drop out of all handbag purchases for a year and work toward an H.
Would you mind sharing what is the best way to cultivate a relationship with an H SA?

Thanks in advance for any intel you can share.

Use your wonderful purchases in good health and happy 2015! I too enjoy your interesting thread. Best SB

Hiya SB!! :wave: I'll send you a pm on the H SAs.

Hi Nico_79, this is really helpful. Thank you, I appreciate it! :flowers:

Yay, I'm glad it was useful. Good luck on your editing too!

I know this thread is ooold but I couldn't just look and run without commenting. You collection is AMAZING !

Are you on a permanent ban or did u forget to update ? Also any chance of seeing the bags altogether in your storage ? :coolio: