~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

You have such impeccable collection! Bravo !
By the way I'm so glad to know someone who loves bags and cats (espcially abandoned one)!!
Wishing you all the best!

Thank you Katzilla! I adore my kitties, but wish they weren't so interested in my bags. :P

How did I miss this thread?! You have a lovely collection!

Thank you tobefetching! It's my guilty pleasure!

Beautiful collection!

Coffee or Tea, thank you! It's multiplied quite a lot this year!

Ah! I saw your signature when you commented in my reveal, and couldn't help but coming over to here! I LOVE how you presented your collection! Tons of depth - and I feel like I followed a similar path - from silly cute things like Tokidoki to Hermes!

I LOVE your Balenciaga - the silvers they do are amazing!
And the Lindy!? TDF! RG is one of my favorite colors. Such a beautiful red.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!!!! I hope it keeps growing so we get more updates!!! =)

PS Your profile pic is to die for! I LOVE it.

Ah! I saw your signature when you commented in my reveal, and couldn't help but coming over to here! I LOVE how you presented your collection! Tons of depth - and I feel like I followed a similar path - from silly cute things like Tokidoki to Hermes!

I LOVE your Balenciaga - the silvers they do are amazing!
And the Lindy!? TDF! RG is one of my favorite colors. Such a beautiful red.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!!!! I hope it keeps growing so we get more updates!!! =)

PS Your profile pic is to die for! I LOVE it.
Aww thanks Ferrip for taking the time to write such a lovely post. It's funny how we progress from reasonably priced purses to unbelievably priced Hermes!

The Lindy was sheer luck! I had hoped for something fun like blue or purple, but when she brought out the RG it was love.

Is that your kitty in your avatar? So pretty! I have three fur babies that give me purse grief, no Bals allowed near them! :lol:

I agree with everyone else. Great taste and I loved the "flowchart" of a bag lover's history :P

I think I might show it to my fiance to give a visual aid of how the whole purse "scale up" process goes for most of us fanatics :graucho:

I agree with everyone else. Great taste and I loved the "flowchart" of a bag lover's history :P

I think I might show it to my fiance to give a visual aid of how the whole purse "scale up" process goes for most of us fanatics :graucho:

Tiare, glad you enjoyed going through my collection. I think it's inevitable our tastes will change, but how I do wish for those days when I was oblivious, my wallet would be much happier! :roflmfao:

Hope your fiance gets the hint! :biggrin:

Came back to drool some more my friend! Amazing H accessories and love your shoes (and everything else of course!) It must be so much fun everyday trying to dress! I would love to come and raid your closet Nico hehe! :hugs::heart:

omg your collection is to die for. I love how different your Louis Vuitton's and Chanel collection is.

Thank you Winnie M! I try my best to diversify my collection since I have limited funds. I don't think I will ever be the person that has 10 speedys or 10 classic flaps in a multitude of colours. Personally feel both brands make so many wonderful styles, why not try them all? :graucho:

Came back to drool some more my friend! Amazing H accessories and love your shoes (and everything else of course!) It must be so much fun everyday trying to dress! I would love to come and raid your closet Nico hehe! :hugs::heart:

Poohbag my friend! You won't be disappointed, I have a few more updates to add to my collection thread. My closest is a bit of a disaster, so you are more than welcomed to try and raid it. :biggrin: :hugs: As long as I can raid yours too! You have so much fun stuff especially with your Chanel rtw pieces! TDF!

Okay finally had time to take some pictures of my latest additions and probably the last ones for the rest of this year. I feel very fortunate to have found theses purses in amazing condition as they are pre-loved pieces.

First is a Hermes Massai that is the old style, this bag is just so comfortable it's unbelievable.

DSC02059.JPG

Second is the 12A m/l red classic flap. I've been searching all over for this one since I missed out on the initial release. For me this is the perfect shade of red!

DSC02116.JPG

Nothing like a little Hermes silk in the background...
DSC02126.JPG