Mansur Gavriel Next re-launch: March 29 2016 at 11 am EST - what are you going to get?

The mini mini buckets in tumble leather were sold out in ALL colours when I clicked in at 11am EST exactly... I'm wondering if they ever got restocked at all!
Hope others got what they wanted!

So if what I want still says "restocking march 29th" instead of "add to cart" does that mean it sold out or is there some other error? What does it usually say when sold out on release day?

I was able to snag a mini mini bucket in cammello/argento! I ordered a regular bucket in rosa last year through PS dept, but it was huge so I returned it. I'm excited about the mini mini size! I was on the site at 11:03 and checked out by 11:06--it looks like the bag is now sold out.

^ congrats!!! i totally want a camello argento or black argento at some point, in the mini.

ugh to the glitches. i hope they will get this fixed soon. otherwise they are going to potentially lose out on sales. (on the other hand, i won't be impulse shopping today...whew)

It's not even 11 EST and already sold out. I think it's probably part of marketing strategy...
I don't quite understand most of the mini bucket unavailable and sold out before the real relaunch time. Hmmm....

I ordered a mini lady in brandy/brick just now. I forgot to set an alarm for 11. It wouldn't work on my computer (firefox). The first time I added it on Chrome on my iPhone, it said it was no longer in stock. Then I tried adding another color and both were in my cart (so I'm not sure if there's really a limit on bags?), so I checked out with my original choice. Also to note, the mobile website did not recognize my login information - even though it works on the computer.

I got a mini mini bucket in black/ballerina!! So drawn to that color combo & looking for a small bag to carry a few items - so excited to finally get this bag! I will post pics when it arrives!

I went on promptly at 8:00am PST and got what I wanted: a Lady in rococo. The second item in my cart (Volume clutch in coral) sold out before I could check out and pay. So I chose a mini moon in blush instead.

I'm tempted to go back for a tumbled backpack, but don't want to "get in trouble" for trying to order a third item.

I thought the Lady in rococo would sell out, but so far it's still available.