New packaging

I think I will find an opportunity to ask the SA if they have a better packaging for pave pieces. Not sure what their response will be. I have quite a few of jewelry boxes and pouches that I don't really use, so I wasn't pushing to ask for a box since the magic pendant is flat as compared to other 3-D jewelry pieces like earrings, rings, etc.
For comparison, here is the new packaging VCA offers for the magic pave pendant - white paper box (thick base) with ribbon + a thin big pouch.
View attachment 5657079

The old packaging I received for non-pave magic pendant - a white small paper box + velvet jewelry box. (+ travel pouch optional).
View attachment 5657080
I’m not the type of person who cares a lot about packaging. It’s always the product that matters to me. But… this looks just ridiculous to me. It looks like something I ordered from Etsy

Made a 2 purchases across the street today (from the NYC 5th Avenue VCA Boutique) from Rose Dior Pre Catalan collection. Gorgeous packaging inner box with creamy white velvet inside to showcase the jewelry and outer silk boxes and silk ribbon - classic luxurious packaging. I will not stop buying VCA of course, just wish they would not skimp on luxurious boxes and pouches. I'm unboxing my two new peices right now and the packaging is giving me the chills - it so simple and elegant! I was charged .05 for the Dior shopping bag, but that's a NYC thing I believe.

For those of you wondering how the 5 motif bracelet is packaged in store with the new packaging, check out this unboxing video (starts at the 10:08 mark)

Massive downgrade compared to the beautiful green boxes that 5 motifs usually come in :tdown:

They basically just boxed up the existing travel pouch….. It saves them a lot of money to not give the velvet box but the presentation is so cheap, how disappointing.

For those of you wondering how the 5 motif bracelet is packaged in store with the new packaging, check out this unboxing video (starts at the 10:08 mark)

Massive downgrade compared to the beautiful green boxes that 5 motifs usually come in :tdown:

I died when I saw the bracelet wasn't even securely held in place by the travel pouch. I shudder to think how much of a beating the bracelet took during shipping.

This was the one pouch/packaging update I was looking forward to because the travel pouch for bracelets are not practical at all.

And they didn’t even do that.