New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations on your purchase do a reveal! Is the raisin color for the speedy 20 on the website pretty accurate to the color you saw in person? Thanks!

2. This IMG_1480072634.845921.jpg new steamer bag just arrived the Toronto LV Maison.

hannahmary, SapphireGem, j19 and 2 others like this.
  3. Hmmm I'm not sure about this one. It just reminded me of that 'Busted Year 3000' music video with the 3 breasted 'babes'

4. Totally agree

WillWork4Fashion likes this.
  5. This color is gorgeous! Wish they had a no-pockets version

6. My new empreinte rouge cles, I also saw the Montaigne and Sarah wallet in the same print
    at the store

IMG_9517.JPG

Not sure if it's a new product or not but I also saw these scarfs at the store - it's called "monogram v fur shawl"
    IMG_9531.PNG

7. Does anybody have any modeling shots with the One handle flap? I love this!

LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  8. It reminds of the Mulberry Roxanne with all the straps.

LuvTare likes this.
  9. Not really into fur, but that scarf is very pretty!

LuxMommy and j19 like this.
  10. I am thinking on buying Pont Neuf Compact Wallet, can anyone please advise whether to get it in Cherry or Noir? I have a prada viola zip wallet anf another gold key pouch. Contemplating whethr to go for classic black or striking red colour!

Acctt likes this.
  11. Go for the red! Sound like that's how you're leaning - so go for it.

12. IMG_1481425834.589565.jpg The Berri

Acctt, ASL4Allie, Venessa84 and 10 others like this.
  13. Thanks! I have placed an order for the red one!

14. Do you know the strap drop length for the new boetie? I can't seem to find it anywhere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice