New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

I just saw this vertical monogram eclipse card holder without a strap on instagram. It's unreleased. Does anyone know when it's being released, price, modelnumber, more pictures? I have to have this!!! :smile:
I found out that it has 5 card slots and it's $335 in Canadian. My sa is ordering it in for me! I love it and need something in this print and I use my other cardholder lots so it will get used :smile:

New 2017 Cruise crossbody and the new epi alma!

View attachment 3493943
View attachment 3493944
I saw the new Cruise crossbody piece yesterday and It's a super cute piece!!! Couldn't believe how skinny the strap is for this cutie and I feel the leather which is buttery soft could easily get scratched up, but I couldn't stop playing with the bag and just staring at it with my SA. So cute and yet chic at the same time!!

I saw the new Cruise crossbody piece yesterday and It's a super cute piece!!! Couldn't believe how skinny the strap is for this cutie and I feel the leather which is buttery soft could easily get scratched up, but I couldn't stop playing with the bag and just staring at it with my SA. So cute and yet chic at the same time!!

This is the bag I have been waiting to see. It looks beautiful. What would you compare it to size wise? Is the inside one open space or are there pockets or division? Is the strap adjustable and does it attach at the handle or on the sides? Sorry so many questions.

This is the bag I have been waiting to see. It looks beautiful. What would you compare it to size wise? Is the inside one open space or are there pockets or division? Is the strap adjustable and does it attach at the handle or on the sides? Sorry so many questions.
Its on the website but there are no inside pictures.

Please disregard all the questions. I didn't realize it was on website.

Here are some more pictures including of the inside which is suede! The strap attaches on the sides - there are two little metal clasps that can fold in or out of the bag depending on if you want to use the strap. I don't remember if the strap is adjustable or not! It is open space with no divisions. It really is a beautiful piece and so soft. I love all the details!

IMG_1476572020.301195.jpg
IMG_1476572035.244850.jpg
IMG_1476572047.011841.jpg

Fun Alma! I like it. Reminds me of the zebra gum I chewed as a child. Anyone else remember the zebra gum? Lol.

It sure does and yes, I remember that too! It also reminds me of Hermes vibrato leather. This is my vibrato Plume from an Hermes sample sale back in 2009 (and of course, it's Jinjy approved).

IMG_1476574031.541528.jpg

Sorry, just checked back and saw you asked this, but then someone else replied with pics. I would say size wise it's maybe a little taller than a LockMe II BB, but maybe only slightly. And, maybe as wide as one also. I didn't put my wallet in it, but for sure I know my Clemence could easily fit, maybe even a full size Sarah or Zippy? It's a really cute piece. I want to say the strap was adjustable. I didn't pay as much attention to that because I was looking at the leather on the flap and feeling it's buttery softness.

Just looked at LV's site and the strap is adjustable.

Reactions: Born4thjuly