Negative Clinic Experiences

I had my surgeries done at banobagi in 2019 and I definitely would not recommend this clinic to anyone. I had my eyes, buccal fat removal, and rhinoplasty. My nose came out very deviated and my eyes were not symmetrical at all. I came back for revisions in 2021 and they kept saying there isn’t much can be done. Please stay away from this clinic.
Sorry to hear about your experiences. Did you manage to get a revision at another clinic? Could you recommend any good clinics or doctors for revision rhinoplasty? I need a revision rhinoplasty and was considering Banobagi, but now I'm not sure. They have some good reviews on youtube from Caucasian patients. I'm Caucasian so I'm looking for Korean doctors who have experience with Western faces.

You are welcome. The reason why View and Braun is on the list, is because in View a chinese girl died after a doctor gave her the a wrong amount of general anesthesia. And people were complaining about that the clinic have a bad aftercare service.

When it comes to Braun, and i read on a blog that the clinic ruined a girls face, the surgeries gave her many complications and the her face become asymmetrical. She told people to avoid the clinic and she showed her before and after pictures on her blog. In addition to that most people on Purseform have negative experiance with the clinic, i read that on the earliest thread that started 2014.

I know that this is a very old post, but does somebody have a source for this?
I’m planning to have PS at View and I’m extremely afraid that I could die while anesthesia

View itself says that they don’t had any medical accidents since 2005, so if it’s true, that a Chinese girl died there, View lies about it’s safety.

Sorry to hear about your experiences. Did you manage to get a revision at another clinic? Could you recommend any good clinics or doctors for revision rhinoplasty? I need a revision rhinoplasty and was considering Banobagi, but now I'm not sure. They have some good reviews on youtube from Caucasian patients. I'm Caucasian so I'm looking for Korean doctors who have experience with Western faces.

I ended up at View for revision.

I had posted this before and will posts it again here. Just so you can see how badly my surgery was at banobagi. My eyes and nose were botched!

89693AFC-9E5D-4CAD-861D-704470F33A5B.png7099EF51-EF4B-41C6-9040-1A524AA59887.pngC22297CB-741F-4688-A23B-07B7017D90B0.pngB3AD8882-806D-42DF-8F93-30E8A93997C1.png
As for a revision, I finalized at View. My nose improved a lot from my previous nose.

I know that this is a very old post, but does somebody have a source for this?
I’m planning to have PS at View and I’m extremely afraid that I could die while anesthesia

View itself says that they don’t had any medical accidents since 2005, so if it’s true, that a Chinese girl died there, View lies about it’s safety.
Please do ask them if they have an in house anesthesiologist if they don't have then you gotta run ... .. also if you can read reviews on naver, babitalk and gangnam unnie even though you sould take those reviews with a grain of salt.. best wishes for your surgery