Negative Clinic Experiences

Hi guys! I’m just now learning about all these blacklisted clinics and getting so nervous because I am planning to travel to Korea in October for PS (rhinoplasty, non-incisional double eyelid surgery, and maybe some non-surgical treatments for dark under eye circles and hair loss).

Originally I had chosen Cinderella but saw their name is on this list.. May I ask why? I was also recommended GNG and Nana.. What are your opinions on these hospitals? Any recommendations on good reputable clinics out there? I really want to know an insiders knowledge before choose which clinic lol... T.T

Any advice/info helps!
Thank you :heart:

Hey, I've been doing my research for months now, as I'm planning to do my surgery in November:
- first choice being TL ps (which is blacklisted here XD),
- second ATOP ps (my bff got her nose and fatgraft there and looks bomb),
- third very good ps/ or eight ps - they do the type of nose I'd like

However, you need to take the list with grain of salt.. I mean it's 6 years old, the staff and surgeons most likely changed and those who botched someone's surgery left the hospital... Some are just blacklisted here for tax evision. I considered Cinderella, but I hated how pushy they were, telling me to get this and that, while I listed ONLY ONE thing I want to fix about my face. They overcharge foreigners as well, so you need to be careful.
I haven't heard anything about MVP, but you can look up the forum by searching for MVP or checking out Babitalk or Gangnam Unni apps.

Hi everyone! I'm planning on doing my nonincisional double eyelid surgery at Cinderella. I'm going for a natural look and they quoted me less than $400 for the procedure...I know the price sounds super cheap but it's because I speak Korean fluently so they think I'm a local even though I'm from America and they're doing a summer special. Other clinics on my short list are Dream, IWell, and New Line in Busan. Can anyone tell me if cinderella is good or if any of the other ones on my list are good?

Did they ask you for Korean ID? I'm trying to pass off as a local too, as I'm Korean-American and speak it pretty fluently

Hi, may I ask why DA is on the list? I have heard some bad things about their staff such as behaviour but their vline looks stunning. I'm thinking of going for Nana, DA, or TFD for my vline surgery, does anyone have any bad reviews or know if they're good choices?
Thank you♡

I asked my friend who is living in Korea to help me find articles or news about accidents in Sk, and I found this one, not sure which hospital it is but many comment say it was MPV.

Is it right?

Hello everyone.

I have done my research for 4 months now. I have read over 260 pages here on Purseforum. I have read all the pages/comments on the thread "Best Plastic Surgery Clinic in Korea" that started on 14th of April 2014 and i am currently reading the thread that started on 15th of October 2012, i am right now on the page 120 of 671. I have also read blogs, news articals and seen videos that have mentioned failed surgeries in Korea, i am using them as a source.

Here is a list of BLACKLISTED clinics and hospitals in Korea:

BANOBAGI Plastic & Aesthetic Clinic
ID Hospital
FACELINE Clinic
JEWELRY Plastic Surgery Center
BK Plastic Surgery Hospital
GRAND Plastic Surgery
CINDERELLA Global Beauty Medical Group
WONJIN Beauty Medical Group
TEUIM Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinic
VIEW Plastic Surgery
TL Plastic Surgery
IWELL Plastic Surgery
IOU Plastic Surgery
BANDOEYE Aesthetic Plastic Surgeral Clinic
DAEHAN Surgical Clinic
BRAUN Plastic Surgery
DA Plastic Surgery
LIFE Plastic Surgery
VIP International Plastic Surgery Center
OZ Cosmetic Clinic
CHEONGDAM U Plastic Surgery
SAMSUNG Medical Center
SHIMMIAN Clinic
THE LINE Clinic
TLPS Plastic Surgery
AONE Clinic
SHIMMIAN Plastic Surgery Clinic
REGEN Plastic Surgery
BEAUTYLINE Clinic

I hope i have helped you.
Would you mind saying why Banobagi's on the black list please?
I have a surgery at Babobagi in a couple of months

Hi everyone. So, I wanted to know (cause I saw Banobagi & Regen on the Blacklist), and was wondering if anyone had went to them for non- facial surgeries (arm lift/ lipo)? I am talking with a rep from Regen on Kakao and I got an email from Banobagi regarding a arm lift (brachioplasty) w/ liposuction but, they charged a lot & I was told basically it was the foreigner price (btw, i'm a foreigner living in Korea). Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a clinic here in Korea that does arm lift (brachioplasty), please let me know.

Hi everyone. So, I wanted to know (cause I saw Banobagi & Regen on the Blacklist), and was wondering if anyone had went to them for non- facial surgeries (arm lift/ lipo)? I am talking with a rep from Regen on Kakao and I got an email from Banobagi regarding a arm lift (brachioplasty) w/ liposuction but, they charged a lot & I was told basically it was the foreigner price (btw, i'm a foreigner living in Korea). Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a clinic here in Korea that does arm lift (brachioplasty), please let me know.
anyone? The most I've seen are about facial/ mandible shaving..