Negative Clinic Experiences

Can anyone please explain why ID is on the blacklist? Is it because it’s a large operation and there is a lack of transparency? I was considering doing facial fat grafting there and even put down a deposit. Now I’m not so sure…

Hi all, I would like to add into the lists, which i had real experiences with the clinics -

(1) The Line Clinic - I had rhinoplasty and they did it deviated to one side badly. I show the doctor the picture, he apologized and had a revision for me, but it was still deviated cause a fold (left) on one side of my nose.

(2) GNG Hospital - The director cannot even differentiate left and right. I went there for revision because it is a hospital and I guess the facilities are more rounded. He suggested to place a something like a cast under the nose to minimize the fold but instead of the left, he placed it on the right. Due to one side of the nose was heightened with the cast, and the another was not, my nose was very deviated due to that. I complained to the clinic, they did the revision but insisted it the deviation was on the right. Hello, my nose I don't know left, or right?!! Keep pushing responsibility that it is due to swollenness so there is deviation. After a few years, my nose is still deviated but much worst that before I went to this clinic.

I had so much bad experiences, so my advice is- if you are doing a rhinoplasty revision or maybe procedures that are more complicated, better to find those boutique clinics, less famous, at least they put their heart in the surgery.

I have so many regrets for my choices, and I had to live with it. Anyway, after so many years, I still harbor the hope of getting a normal nose, if you guys have any good recommendations, please pm me. Thank you.

Reactions: Twilight Queenbee
Can anyone please explain why ID is on the blacklist? Is it because it’s a large operation and there is a lack of transparency? I was considering doing facial fat grafting there and even put down a deposit. Now I’m not so sure…
There was two accidents recently, one went blind for one eye and the other ended up having facial paralysis

Thank you for sharing this very useful information. I have been living in Korea for a few years but only now I am considering getting plastic surgery here, it’s very useful!

There was two accidents recently, one went blind for one eye and the other ended up having facial paralysis
I heard abt accident during vline surgery few years ago but couldn’t find much information
Hi all, I would like to add into the lists, which i had real experiences with the clinics -

(1) The Line Clinic - I had rhinoplasty and they did it deviated to one side badly. I show the doctor the picture, he apologized and had a revision for me, but it was still deviated cause a fold (left) on one side of my nose.

(2) GNG Hospital - The director cannot even differentiate left and right. I went there for revision because it is a hospital and I guess the facilities are more rounded. He suggested to place a something like a cast under the nose to minimize the fold but instead of the left, he placed it on the right. Due to one side of the nose was heightened with the cast, and the another was not, my nose was very deviated due to that. I complained to the clinic, they did the revision but insisted it the deviation was on the right. Hello, my nose I don't know left, or right?!! Keep pushing responsibility that it is due to swollenness so there is deviation. After a few years, my nose is still deviated but much worst that before I went to this clinic.

I had so much bad experiences, so my advice is- if you are doing a rhinoplasty revision or maybe procedures that are more complicated, better to find those boutique clinics, less famous, at least they put their heart in the surgery.

I have so many regrets for my choices, and I had to live with it. Anyway, after so many years, I still harbor the hope of getting a normal nose, if you guys have any good recommendations, please pm me. Thank you.
I m looking for a hospital to fi my deviated nose but seems like I can just make it worse

Wow, but if there are this many hospitals to be blacklisted, I don't know which plastic surgery clinic to go to in Korea. I want to get Ulthera in Korea, but is there any place other than the hospitals here that can be recommended? Oh, but it's a bit weird to get a recommendation on this board. Then can you tell me something like "Don't get Ulthera at this hospital"?