name your LV "boutique" !

I've only bought in Chicago. The SAs at the Saks LV on michigan ave are fabulous! Also bought from the main LV boutique on michigan Ave. and won't be going back anytime soon (bad experience when buying groom items + the Saks store doesn't charge me sales tax when shipping to my house while the main boutique does)
I shop at both of those stores too. I was at Oakbrook at the LV in the former Fields......Boy, did those salespeople have attitude.....My friend had her Le Fab, and I had my Speedy 30....We received looks like they found us on the bottom of their shoe!!! Don't think I'll be going back there......:yucky:

LV in Brisbane. Its so teeny tiny but I've found that the customer service has been getting alot better in the past few months. I also love staring at the antique LV cases in the window :love:
The only other LV I've even been in is the LV on 5th avenue on New York, so pretty - and big! :drool:

i shop in TST branch, HK one, but the SA never nice to anyone, expect their VIP... they got too much "traffic" in and out....mainly people from mainland china who come to HK for 3 days trip

shop in Causeway Bay, HK is much better, SA all nice, always one on one service...

And all three branch in New Zealand are nice, specially in Queenstown, because not much ppl going in..^_^

I shop at the Century City boutique in Los Angeles. I've never actually purchased anything from there, but they've always been very helpful when I go into shop and are willing to show me whatever I want to look at. It's also rarely ever crowded when I go. :yes:

NYC: Bloomingdales 59th street or Macy's Herald square

Macy's Herald square has all the new azur stuff and panda cles and shoes and basically stuff people seem to be looking for on this tpf. However, they sometimes are really busy because they are bombarded with tourists who buy huge bags and bags of stuff. They seem to get supplies earlier than even 5th ave.

Bloomingdales is okay, but don't have enough sales associates. and seem to be late in receiving supplies.

I shop at both of those stores too. I was at Oakbrook at the LV in the former Fields......Boy, did those salespeople have attitude.....My friend had her Le Fab, and I had my Speedy 30....We received looks like they found us on the bottom of their shoe!!! Don't think I'll be going back there......:yucky:

Gosh I miss Marshall Fields. I want Frango Mints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shrugs: :wlae:

Whaler's Village in Maui, Hawaii (and the Wailea store if necessary). I browse in SF Union Square but always buy from LV Hawaii for the lower prices and sales tax (none if you order from the mainland).

I've bought LV all over the world. I've traveled a lot for my parents jobs. And if there is a LV in the city i visit, i go there!!!:yahoo:
LV Macys Downtown Minneapolis
LV Michigan Ave Chicago (Madonna Concerts)
LV Ginza in Tokyo
LV Champy Elysee Paris
LV Flagships in Hongkong and Seoul
LV Berlin (Kudam) Munich Cologne and Munich
LV London in Harrods and Sloane St.
LV the Forum Shops in Vegas
LV on 5th Avenue in NYC
LV Atlanta
LV Salzburg
LV Milan and Roma
LV Copehagen and Stockholm
LV Ala Moana