name your LV "boutique" !

I buy at the Montreal boutique. I've also been to other ones in Toronto, but I like my hometown boutique more cuz it's small, yet "home-y", and I get great service there.
Bad points about it: uhhhhhhhh....no sunglasses, no jewelery, and no clothing (but I can't afford them anyway, so it's okie with me lol)

i love soho's LV in nyc. i think a majority of the people there are realli nice. i sai majority cause i know 1 SA that is just there 2 get the commission, so i try to avoid her. i dont like to work with her cause after the transaction, she'll just leave you. you know what i mean? everyone else there stays and have a conversation with you, being real friendly.

the one at 5th ave is real good too. i love going there cause its soo big, i get to see a lot more. the SA are willing to offer help in any way.

I've only bought in Chicago. The SAs at the Saks LV on michigan ave are fabulous! Also bought from the main LV boutique on michigan Ave. and won't be going back anytime soon (bad experience when buying groom items + the Saks store doesn't charge me sales tax when shipping to my house while the main boutique does)

I totally wish I knew that the LV boutique charges tax and the SAks one doesn't. I just placed another order yesterday(took another wee little break from my purse ban) from the LV boutique and they charged tax. I should've tried the SAks store first! Darn!

I've purchased most of my LV from LV in the Stanford Shopping Mall in Palo Alto. I haven't really hit it off with my SA there(my first one was soo sweet and friendly, but she left and the one I have there now is polite and courteous, but not really friendly. I very rarely see her smile.I always feel like I am boring her or something. lol.) so I am going to try shopping at VF or SF in the future. I also like LV NM in Fashion Island(the one that Laurence works at--laurence and Jennifer are really sweet--only ordered from there once, but I've called over there a few times and they are really nice despite not having a large stock).

Portland Oregon because its tax-free! Plus they are better with their customer service and helping you unlike the Seattle SAs where I live. I recently went to Waikiki LV and bought Alhambra sunglasses and jeans there. The SA was so nice and attentive. She even brought me to the VIP room where they had the monogram mink messenger on display.

I totally wish I knew that the LV boutique charges tax and the SAks one doesn't. I just placed another order yesterday(took another wee little break from my purse ban) from the LV boutique and they charged tax. I should've tried the SAks store first! Darn!

I've purchased most of my LV from LV in the Stanford Shopping Mall in Palo Alto. I haven't really hit it off with my SA there(my first one was soo sweet and friendly, but she left and the one I have there now is polite and courteous, but not really friendly. I very rarely see her smile.I always feel like I am boring her or something. lol.) so I am going to try shopping at VF or SF in the future. I also like LV NM in Fashion Island(the one that Laurence works at--laurence and Jennifer are really sweet--only ordered from there once, but I've called over there a few times and they are really nice despite not having a large stock).

I wish I had known that too! I originally bought from Saks but my SA left for an out-of-town store...so I figured I'd try the big boutique. Then they made me mad and I went back to Saks and no sales tax. That is a 9% savings for me since Chicago's tax rate is so high. What's odd is that somewhere I saw there was a Saks in Indiana selling LV...so they should have charged it. Oh well....I'm not going to argue!
Plus the guy at Saks was so sweet....he couldn't ship more than 2 items per shipment (because of the whole LE rule) so he gave me free shipping on the subsequent shipments....and one of the groom booklets was missing and he mailed it out right away!

I wish I had known that too! I originally bought from Saks but my SA left for an out-of-town store...so I figured I'd try the big boutique. Then they made me mad and I went back to Saks and no sales tax. That is a 9% savings for me since Chicago's tax rate is so high. What's odd is that somewhere I saw there was a Saks in Indiana selling LV...so they should have charged it. Oh well....I'm not going to argue!
Plus the guy at Saks was so sweet....he couldn't ship more than 2 items per shipment (because of the whole LE rule) so he gave me free shipping on the subsequent shipments....and one of the groom booklets was missing and he mailed it out right away!

That's so cool of your SAks LV SA to give you free shipping on the subsequent shipments! May I ask who he is? He sounds awesome!

Oohh ...for Hong Kong, i love Central's LV at the landmark, its the biggest store and it has the greatest services. I hate the ones at TST, they are all so snobby, they only care about people who comes from the mainland ...hmph. ohhh also, the TST by the Harbour city is the worst, you have to line up to get in most of the time because its packed....!!!!!

I've been to the following:

LV KOP - nice selection and nice SAs
LV Chevy Chase - pretty large selection, not crowded when I went
LV Lahaina - not busy, so-so selection when I was there; store was big but not filled with stuff (empty shelves and such)

Valley Fair (8 minute drive)
Palo Alto (25 minute drive)
I gotta say the SA's at the Palo Alto location are very nice so it's almost always worth the extra drive. Valley Fair SA's are a little snobby.