name your LV "boutique" !

Well, since I live in SF that's my main store. I also purchase LV at the Neiman Marcus, which conveniently is right across the street.

When I visit my family in Michigan, I shop at the LV store in Troy or I head to the Saks there. (I'll be there for Christmas, so I know I'll be at the mall!)

Online, it's eLuxury or eBay for me.

I used to only go to LV on Rodeo Drive (there are some very nice SA's there..Lisa was my last and she by far was the best!)...but then I went to Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island (NewPort Bch) last weekend and the SA (Michelle or Jennifer?? Pretty Asian girl) was sooo great! I live closer to Rodeo but now I'll go to both:yes:

POOR ME, there are only 3 LV boutiques in bangkok!!!! when i want my bags bad and they are not available here, i need to ask a friend, who's a flight attendant to get them when she flies to France.... -_-'' and the price here is unbelievable!!!!

love LV Champs elysee flagship store tho :smile:

I alternate between

Dusseldorf, Germany and Cologne!

Both shops have at least one SA that is a total sweetheart. Dusseldorf is much bigger than the Cologne boutique but most of the time it is pretty crowded - lots of tourists in Dusseldorf and Cologne is less crowded although it's right opposite to the Cathedral. Even though the Cologne boutique is undergoing constructions until Friday they looked up a couple of groom items in the computer today!

I'm originally from the Bay Area/South Bay, but now live in the Los Angeles area (also South Bay). I bought my first LV at San Francisco Union Square (Papillion), then I exchanged it for a Cabas Piano at the Valley Fair store the next day. But now I buy all of my LVs from the Century City store - it's not crowded, just remodeled, and the SAs and even the security guard know my name when I walk in!! By the way, I was told by my SA that they do not receive commission, so technically it doesn't matter who rings you up, but I always buy from the same SA. Melissa is the best!

I've been to all of the LVs in Los Angeles area and Las Vegas, plus Maui, NYC, and Stanford, but I love the Century City store! I also go to South Coast Plaza but it's so packed on the weekends that it's hard to walk around sometimes!

I totally wish I knew that the LV boutique charges tax and the SAks one doesn't. I just placed another order yesterday(took another wee little break from my purse ban) from the LV boutique and they charged tax. I should've tried the SAks store first! Darn!

I've purchased most of my LV from LV in the Stanford Shopping Mall in Palo Alto. I haven't really hit it off with my SA there(my first one was soo sweet and friendly, but she left and the one I have there now is polite and courteous, but not really friendly. I very rarely see her smile.I always feel like I am boring her or something. lol.) so I am going to try shopping at VF or SF in the future. I also like LV NM in Fashion Island(the one that Laurence works at--laurence and Jennifer are really sweet--only ordered from there once, but I've called over there a few times and they are really nice despite not having a large stock).

OMG you're so sweet! Thank you for saying that about us! Were so overshadowed by SCP...but we kick butt despite our size... haha, that and I feel we are totally much nicer! :smile:

FYI there's a new diaper bag launching beginning of Jan '07... 2 limited colors and of course the standard ebene color :smile:

OMG you're so sweet! Thank you for saying that about us! Were so overshadowed by SCP...but we kick butt despite our size... haha, that and I feel we are totally much nicer! :smile:

FYI there's a new diaper bag launching beginning of Jan '07... 2 limited colors and of course the standard ebene color :smile:

Hey, there!!! It's good to see you back! We miss you tons here!:heart: I called for you a couple times a week or so ago, but you weren't there and I was too impatient to wait until the next day to place my order. :P I'll definitely try calling on you again soon, though! The diaper bag sounds cool!