name your LV "boutique" !

Most of the time it's eLux or I call the NM in Short Hills (gotta get those InCircle points!) and have my LV's shipped to me since there are no stores around here. I've also purchased LV while on vacation from LV Bal Harbour and LV at the Wynn in Vegas.

I used to shop only at Yorkdale's Holt, but since i visited flagship Bloor location i only want to shop there, the customer service there is so amazing!!! I still check out Yorkdale's counter and i found some really nice pieces there, but prefer LV at Bloor, plus they also have shoes there which i love :smile:

Montreal store in Ogilvy...its quite small but its got a homey familiar feeling to it and the SAs are all really nice but sometimes i feel like i know the merchandise better than them theyre a little lost hehe but theyre really nice so its ok :smile:

My shop is LV Denver in Cherry Creek mall. I have only ever purchased from LV Denver and LV Las Vegas in Caesars. I am shocked at how many people from the Bay area are on here! I am Bay Area native, boy do I miss the fact that there are 3 Lv stores within an hr of where I grew up :sad: There is only one LV store that is within a days drive from where I live now.

I normally shop at the one in Northbrook Court in the Chicago burbs. The SAs are very helpful, but the drawback for me is that the boutique is quite small. I like the one on Michigan Ave...it's way bigger, but it's too much of a hassle for me to get there (I don't like driving in downtown Chicago!) When I'm visiting home in SoCal I visit the LV in South Coast Plaza.