name your LV "boutique" !

LV on bloor,in Toronto--> the SAs are wonderful!. I hate HOLT's LV. Yorkdale one got a mean SA and the Bloor Holts also got a snobby, with attitude, very unpolite asian SA!

I bought my first LV in NYC on 5th ave. My husband and I were there celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary a year ago and went on a major shopping spree! The other one I have been in is in Boston, in Copley Place....about 30 min from my house.

LV boutique and NM in the Short Hills Mall in NJ.
Also, 5th Ave store in NYC.
Good experiences in all places, but NYC store is so big, I get lost there a bit.

Tink, you just listed all the boutiques in the Bay Area :lol: Have you ever gone to the one in Carmel? I believe it's about a 1.5 hour drive from Valley Fair. I wouldn't recommend driving down there just for the boutique since it's pretty small. But if you're ever down in the Monterey/Carmel area (beautiful beaches and scenery!), it's another boutique to check out!

The only LV boutique here is in downtown Mpls... it used to be in Marshall Field's, but they've sinced changed to Macy's a few months ago.

I usually buy from elux, though. I don't care for the boutique experience.

I'm a long way from LV stores so I've only ever bought from two different stores - One in Brisbane and one in Castlereigh Street in Sydney. I preferred the SA at the Sydney store who was very friendly and helpful.:yes:

The first one I visited was in Caracas, Venezuela, but I just did window shopping.
Then my second experience with LV boutique was in Paris, Le Bon Marche..no purchases there.
Then finally I made my first purchase here in USA in Charlotte, NC at South Park Mall and now this is the store I purchase or order from, it is about 1.5 hours from home, I have a wonderful relationship with all the staff there, they always giving me extra goodies with purchases.

Tink, you just listed all the boutiques in the Bay Area :lol: Have you ever gone to the one in Carmel? I believe it's about a 1.5 hour drive from Valley Fair. I wouldn't recommend driving down there just for the boutique since it's pretty small. But if you're ever down in the Monterey/Carmel area (beautiful beaches and scenery!), it's another boutique to check out!

LOL, I know, I almost put all the ones in HK, too...but I thought that would be too much ;) So I put them in order of my favorites...the most I have been to in 1 day is 3....one day, I am going to do all 6, just for fun. I have been / bought from others, but didn't want to list them all,

I haven't been to the one in Carmel...in seems like when ever we get down that way, my DH takes over and we never get a chance to leave pebble beach and the golf course...:lol:

LV: Short hills, Soho, and Atlantic City.

For some reason I like the Atlantic City store - I think because it reminds me of vacation and spending money more freely !