my wardrobe

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    I'm editing this post out as - as Jenova has mentioned - you have 2 posts - both of which are 'touting' MyWardrobe.com-

Please ensure that you read the Forum Rules - whilst genuine 'tips' are welcomed - please don't post if you are 'touting'.

2. There were plenty in Mulberry Edinburgh yesterday.

3. #3 Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Isn't the Mulberry website going to restock soon too? (Excuse me but both of your 2 posts seem to be promoting MyWardrobe which makes me wonder whether this is advertising.)

Spotted :tup:

4. Regular oak Alexa on 'my-wardrobe' and the AMEX20 code should still work!

(I know this will get moved and everyone might know already!!!!)

5. I can't see it?

6. Me neither

7. AMEX20 didn't work last time I tried it either. They said that it didn't apply to that item.

8. ^^ It worked when I looked at the black Bays earlier today (I didn't buy it though! Honest! :greengrin:smile:

9. oh MF you should have!!!

10. ^^ I'd have been seriously tempted if it had silver hardware.....:love:

11. now that would be gorgeous!! I too prefer silver and only wear silver jewellery....i can cope wtih the brass as long as its restrained...but silver coloured HW would be gorgeous!

12. I can't see them either...........must have sold out!

13. must have sold out!!!! It was definately there- honest!!!!! keep your eyes peeled!

14. alexa is back at my wardrobe. and the amex20 code works

15. If you use quidco you'll get 10% off on top of the 20%
    (worked for me on my last order)