my wardrobe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    I'm editing this post out as - as Jenova has mentioned - you have 2 posts - both of which are 'touting' MyWardrobe.com-

Please ensure that you read the Forum Rules - whilst genuine 'tips' are welcomed - please don't post if you are 'touting'.

2. There were plenty in Mulberry Edinburgh yesterday.

3. #3 Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Isn't the Mulberry website going to restock soon too? (Excuse me but both of your 2 posts seem to be promoting MyWardrobe which makes me wonder whether this is advertising.)

Spotted :tup:

4. Regular oak Alexa on 'my-wardrobe' and the AMEX20 code should still work!

(I know this will get moved and everyone might know already!!!!)

5. I can't see it?

6. Me neither

7. AMEX20 didn't work last time I tried it either. They said that it didn't apply to that item.

8. ^^ It worked when I looked at the black Bays earlier today (I didn't buy it though! Honest! :greengrin:smile:

9. oh MF you should have!!!

10. ^^ I'd have been seriously tempted if it had silver hardware.....:love:

11. now that would be gorgeous!! I too prefer silver and only wear silver jewellery....i can cope wtih the brass as long as its restrained...but silver coloured HW would be gorgeous!

12. I can't see them either...........must have sold out!

13. must have sold out!!!! It was definately there- honest!!!!! keep your eyes peeled!

14. alexa is back at my wardrobe. and the amex20 code works

15. If you use quidco you'll get 10% off on top of the 20%
    (worked for me on my last order)