my wardrobe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sad day :tdown: I've had some fantastic deals from MW on my bags and I'll miss the reward vouchers too.

2. Me too Teddies, the girl i spoke to today said they would still have loads of other lovely bags but it's not going to be the same. I have had some awesome deals from them, now it's going to be even more of a bunfight come sales time for everyone.
    Not for me though because I'm on a BAN. :banned:

3. That's such a good buy :biggrin:

I returned a Birds Nest Carter (nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't right for me) a couple of days ago so that should be back on the website in about a week or so.

4. Me too - I am off to Post Office tomorrow to return the same as what you bought Esmerelda. I noticed you are in Oz - which online retailer do you normally use? :smile:

5. Usually My-wardrobe, NAP (love their free returns) or Harrods because they deduct VAT. I only buy from Mulberry.com when they have their sales on. Jeez it's exxy sending bags back to the UK isn't it :tdown: