my wardrobe

Got myself one earlier (mulberry order did not materialise - so glad it didn't now!) Used the amex20 and quidco too (thanks rachiem!) Can't wait to see it but am worried that it may not live up to my expectations due to the not so good reviews on here......

I have never been able to add more than one promotional code with My Wardrobe, say for instance you use the 20 percent one, how can you then add the extra quidco one! Not that I am planning on buying just now, but would love to know the secret to adding more than one code :smile:

It's probably mine! I ordered it in case the OS was no good having returned the original regular to Bond Street. I thought a discounted one might be more palatable! Just cancelled the order as I'm actually quite pleased with OS.....at the moment anyway ha! ha!

^ I have to say, on the my wardrobe modelling piccie, the regular just looks too small doesnt it!! Even for 20 percent off I just cant see my bonding with this bag in this size! Maybe it will be different if the pink leopard finally becomes available, but this isnt making me sigh! :biggrin: