my wardrobe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know when the AMEX20 code will run out?

2. I think somene said it was april, they saw it on the amex site

best to check though

xxxxxx

3. Just in case anyone wanted one... could take advantage of 20% discount code....

4. oooh think its gone already!!!

5. i have one in my basket, but will be letting it go as to big for me! still waiting in the hope they put a oak alexa on there!

6. ^ I think you made a good cal BMB as any other bag at the moment is just going to be a settler until your Alexa is in your hands :biggrin:

Really hope it goes to a PFer tho, would be lovely to see modelling pics of this bag IRL!

7. yes it would so we can see what it looks like on!

8. If anyone uses a Paypal account & plans to buy anything through My Wardrobe ... you can get 7% cash back on all purchases through Paypal Offers!

Handy if there is going to be any more Alexa buying frenzies :biggrin:

9. wow, LMM, how does that work?

10. You log onto the Paypal Offers page .. then find the link to My Wardrobe .. & go to the site via the link. It tracks your purchases & you then get the 7% back into your Paypal account ... I think after 90 days or something like that. You have to go through Paypal offers to get it though!

11. I used to use that - but the 10% Quidco works out slightly better :tup: It's 10% of the item price, excluding VAT & postage.

12. Looks like there's only 1. Think discount still works.

13. That was short lived...

14. None left now......:yahoo: