My V-line, Zygoma, Genio and Faceliftsurgery at BRAUN (11-11-2022)

Hello! I am going to Braun May 11 for consultation and surgery (Facial contouring, rhinoplasty and facelift). My fiance is coming with me to Korea. I have not booked other consultations other than with Braun and I am hesitant to tell them that. Do you think I could add you on instagram and use you as a resource for questions before my trip? Thanks so much!
Hello how did your surgery go? Did you have a translator with you?

Hello! I am going to Braun May 11 for consultation and surgery (Facial contouring, rhinoplasty and facelift). My fiance is coming with me to Korea. I have not booked other consultations other than with Braun and I am hesitant to tell them that. Do you think I could add you on instagram and use you as a resource for questions before my trip? Thanks so much!
Sorry everyone for the superlate reply. I have been in the middle of a big movement (house and job).

I check kkt regularly/more often because of some really great people who have helped me along my journey and during my stay in South Korea.

Yes, everyone can still add me on kkt and pm me here. I obviously don't know everythobg but I'm glad to help/listen whenever I can.

Quite a few people have asked me about the update. So below a recent, unfiltered picture I took today.

As you can see there is some asymmetry on one side, and there is still a little bit hardness left. These are all soft tissue-issues. The bone (chin, jaw and zygoma) have been done really well (loved my x-rays) and it has been a real improvement.

I hope this final 6-month update helps. I wish all of you the best of luck and the very best outcome you were hoping for (or better)!

All the best

Screenshot_20230531_143720_WhatsApp~2.jpg

Sorry everyone for the superlate reply. I have been in the middle of a big movement (house and job).

I check kkt regularly/more often because of some really great people who have helped me along my journey and during my stay in South Korea.

Yes, everyone can still add me on kkt and pm me here. I obviously don't know everythobg but I'm glad to help/listen whenever I can.

Quite a few people have asked me about the update. So below a recent, unfiltered picture I took today.

As you can see there is some asymmetry on one side, and there is still a little bit hardness left. These are all soft tissue-issues. The bone (chin, jaw and zygoma) have been done really well (loved my x-rays) and it has been a real improvement.

I hope this final 6-month update helps. I wish all of you the best of luck and the very best outcome you were hoping for (or better)!

All the best

View attachment 5792883
Do you recommend Braun? did the left side subside?

Yes, the left side subsided quite a bit. I made a picture just now, no filter an no make up.

(The lip color comes from the permament make up!)

When it comes to my contour, chin and facelift, I seriously could not have been happier. So yes, I would recommend Braun for those specific surgeries.

My cheeks were a very difficult case since there was a lot of permanent filler to be removed. And I had a swelling because I showered too hot. I hope the asymmetry in the cheeks will get even better over time.

If not I will even it out with fillers.

Hope this answer helps. Good luck!

Screenshot_20230803_150154_WhatsApp~2.jpg

Hi JLeeLee, thanks so much for sharing such a detailed write up of your Ps experience! I’m going to SK in December this year to get facial contouring surgery including zygoma reduction and was wondering if I can add you on kkt? (my kkt is lululettuce). Thank you so much

Reactions: JLeeLee91
Dr. Kim for the facial contouring
Dr. Lee for soft tissue (dual plane face lift, acculift (to remove fat) and removal of permanent fillers in cheek)
Dr. Wu for the eyes (positive tilt correction and lateral elongation of the eyes)

:smile:

Yes you can add me for sure. I'm not that active on kkt and online in general though, but I will always try to reply.

I'm ashamed to say, but some things are a bit of a blurr now what happened after surgery (the first 2 weeks). What I do know is that stitches were removed from my face (at the side of my face) and in the inner part of my mouth because of the sliding genioplasty at Braun and behind my ear (facelift).

But I do not recall having any stitches removed from my mouth from the Zygoma reduction.