My V-line, Zygoma, Genio and Faceliftsurgery at BRAUN (11-11-2022)

Dr. Kim for the facial contouring
Dr. Lee for soft tissue (dual plane face lift, acculift (to remove fat) and removal of permanent fillers in cheek)
Dr. Wu for the eyes (positive tilt correction and lateral elongation of the eyes)

:smile:
Hey thanks for sharing :smile: I was wondering what was the full name of the Dr who performed your facial contouring? There are a few Dr Kim's hahah. Also, how much did the facial contouring cost? If you don't want to post here you can msg me on kkt, my ID is zerotwoo

Hey guys, I'm so used to call the doctors by this names that I forgot to put in their full names. My bad:

Dr. Kim, Tae-Gyu for the facial contouring
Dr. Dr.Lee Ji Won for all the soft tissue (facelift)
Dr. Lee Wu Seop for the eyes

As for the acculift, that was mainly meant to handle the fat in the lower face. It worked very well, but I think the combination with the facelift made the results really long lasting and good.

Reactions: totori
Thank you @JLeeLee91 for such an informative review and ongoing thread! Although I kind of crossed off Braun from my final list(not completely yet! lol), your review and information is very helpful for people who are considering their surgeries in Korea like myself, regardless which clinic! Thank you! :smile:

Reactions: JLeeLee91
Also major thanks to you, for sharing your experiences and asking questions. This whole process can feel like a true challenge sometimes.

We keep eachother motivated in this way ✌️

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, I’m looking to go for a similar surgery and looking towards having it done at Braun as well. Was wondering if you could DM me regarding Brian, your translator’s contact and the surgery cost? Thanks so much!!

Hi there, I hope all is well. Thank you for your kind words.

I have always been contacting Brian though Kakao Talk, you can add him by his username: gwbrian

My total surgery costs were around 14 million krw for all of my procedures

Reactions: Roxyella